Southport | 9 year old girl confirmed as third victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good point.
horrific atrocities have always happened and will always happen.

Think some are taking it a bit too far when they can't wait for death because of this - perhaps need to step away from the News for a few days.

You can only control your own circle.

View attachment 126932
Is this one of your VAR charts from your book of bollocks?

Is this one of your VAR charts from your book of bollocks?

Is there a need for this?

It's a help towards those who are struggling to process this news and the affect it's having on their own mentality.

Circle of control is a helpful method for many.

I believe they arrested Tommy Robinson using the terror legislation and under that means you lose your right to silence, you can’t speak to solicitor and you have to give access to your phone

So obviously seeing his name is going to make some mad and I’m saying I don’t know if this is correct, is there anyone who knows if this happens under terror legislation?

I just thought if it was the case, that with this attacker killing 3 young girls and stabbing many others they would have also been able to class that as terrorism initially so as to deprive him of those rights ?

1) You don't lose the right to silence
2) You can have a solicitor-the right to a solicitor can however be withdrawn under PACE as well as TACT under extreme circumstances or perhaps more often in the case of 'urgent interviews'-under TACT its a Supt that can authorise a delay in obtaining legal advice and having someone informed of your arrest (as opposed to Insp under normal PACE matters for the latter)
3) Phones are routinely seized again under s19 PACE as evidence of the offence and/or use in commission of the offence
4) Arrsesting under TACT gives police more powers but they are generally around the length of time somebody can be held (14 days rather than 24 hours-plus extensions, by Supt and then Mags court).

that should be bluemc not brightwell..

I believe they arrested Tommy Robinson using the terror legislation and under that means you lose your right to silence, you can’t speak to solicitor and you have to give access to your phone

So obviously seeing his name is going to make some mad and I’m saying I don’t know if this is correct, is there anyone who knows if this happens under terror legislation?

I just thought if it was the case, that with this attacker killing 3 young girls and stabbing many others they would have also been able to class that as terrorism initially so as to deprive him of those rights ?

Don't expect much common sense

He was arrested under a terrorism legislation simply because he showed a video that he was banned from showing. And he was banned from showing it because it exposed a hell of a lot of lies from the media and courts and councillors paying people hush money and they didn't want it to see the light of day. Before anyone wants to get into it, it's not me supporting him, it's just the truth of what happened and why they were petrified of him airing it and they put a ban on it.

Not sure why they arrested him under terror legislation for that. Surely he just broke a gagging order. It seems they weaponise certain legislation when it suits, but that's nothing new in the world.

Yet some attacks that most would consider a clear act of terrorism don't seem to be treated as such.

Don't expect much common sense

He was arrested under a terrorism legislation simply because he showed a video that he was banned from showing. And he was banned from showing it because it exposed a hell of a lot of lies from the media and courts and councillors paying people hush money and they didn't want it to see the light of day. Before anyone wants to get into it, it's not me supporting him, it's just the truth of what happened and why they were petrified of him airing it and they put a ban on it.

Not sure why they arrested him under terror legislation for that. Surely he just broke a gagging order. It seems they weaponise certain legislation when it suits, but that's nothing new in the world.

Yet some attacks that most would consider a clear act of terrorism don't seem to be treated as such.

Mate genuinely appreciate reply but leave that to his thread not on here
It’ll just get a reply and continue

Top man

Capital punishment all the way for me when it is indisputable that they committed the crime.
The problem is that convictions have to be beyond reasonable doubt, yet me know that many people have been convicted of crimes they didn't commit, or they may have committed them but the evidence was unsafe.

Mate genuinely appreciate reply but leave that to his thread not on here
It’ll just get a reply and continue

Top man

Aye fair enough, I was actually going to say we should probably leave that conversation for the other thread

Is there a need for this?

It's a help towards those who are struggling to process this news and the affect it's having on their own mentality.

Circle of control is a helpful method for many.
You started by putting them down for "going to far" with their level of sorrow over this, but then come out at the end as the great healer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.