Southport | 9 year old girl confirmed as third victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little 9 year old named and pics on BBC now. Rest with the angels Alice Aguiar. Heartbreaking

I'm as stoic as they come but that upset me seeing her picture. Just brings more reality to it.

I teach guitar to a class of kids, in fact I'll be there in a few hours to do so. Its just awful to think the kids I'm with are no different to the kids yesterday, just going to do something they enjoy. Fucking awful to think what happened to them.

I’ve always held the belief that anyone throughout history who commits such horrendous crimes have to be mentally ill , from Hitler and Stalin down to Hindley and Brady . Nobody can be sane and commit such atrocities. As I posted earlier these events will always happen worldwide .

It's a good point.
horrific atrocities have always happened and will always happen.

Think some are taking it a bit too far when they can't wait for death because of this - perhaps need to step away from the News for a few days.

You can only control your own circle.

1722347967109.png

I believe they arrested Tommy Robinson using the terror legislation and under that means you lose your right to silence, you can’t speak to solicitor and you have to give access to your phone

So obviously seeing his name is going to make some mad and I’m saying I don’t know if this is correct, is there anyone who knows if this happens under terror legislation?

I just thought if it was the case, that with this attacker killing 3 young girls and stabbing many others they would have also been able to class that as terrorism initially so as to deprive him of those rights ?

I believe they arrested Tommy Robinson using the terror legislation and under that means you lose your right to silence, you can’t speak to solicitor and you have to give access to your phone

So obviously seeing his name is going to make some mad and I’m saying I don’t know if this is correct, is there anyone who knows if this happens under terror legislation?

I just thought if it was the case, that with this attacker killing 3 young girls and stabbing many others they would have also been able to class that as terrorism initially so as to deprive him of those rights ?
You would have thought the dibble would have said it was possibly terror related to give themselves the leeway to do exactly that

It’s not, not even close. You’re safer now in the U.K. than your parents were, their parents were and so on and so forth for the last two thousand yeyears.
You really don't have the authority to tell me how i feel currently. And can you back that up with proof? Statistics? Or are you just reflecting how you feel?

Why do you need to mention that fuckin' racist nutter?
It's just going to derail the thread : /

It's a good point.
horrific atrocities have always happened and will always happen.

Think some are taking it a bit too far when they can't wait for death because of this - perhaps need to step away from the News for a few days.

You can only control your own circle.

View attachment 126932
I’d add the inner circle of born Evil with no emotion, no fuckin hope to that.

Why do you need to mention that fuckin' racist nutter?
It's just going to derail the thread : /

I can’t start accounting for people becoming hysterical at seeing a name mate

If everyone reads why and what’s the post about and doesn’t become hysterical and start throwing insults in any direction it doesn’t have to derail the thread
We are all grown ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.