Southport | 9 year old girl confirmed as third victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the death sentence isn't available then prison should mean prison. Locked up 23.5 hours a day. No television, piped music, a bucket in the corner emptied daily, a table a chair and a bed and three meals a day. Absolutely zero luxuries or privileges.

Preaching to the converted there mate

Does anyone on here support capital punishment for crimes like this or will people say he was mentally ill, didn't know what he was doing and doesn't deserve the death penalty. Either way I would suggest that anyone caught carrying a knife (there are obvious exceptions such as tradespeople) receives an automatic custodial sentence starting at five years minimum for blades of three inches or less and going to 10 years for anything bigger.
Inch blade punishment should be amputation on both hands at the knuckles. Three inches should be death by firing squad. Above that should be death by steamroller. I have no time for anyone carrying a weapon. Scum of the earth shitbags.

Does anyone on here support capital punishment for crimes like this or will people say he was mentally ill, didn't know what he was doing and doesn't deserve the death penalty. Either way I would suggest that anyone caught carrying a knife (there are obvious exceptions such as tradespeople) receives an automatic custodial sentence starting at five years minimum for blades of three inches or less and going to 10 years for anything bigger.
Even when you believe in rehab, how does somebody rehab from this?

Let's say he gets loads of treatment, becomes 'sane' (however you want to define that), how would he then manage to live with himself knowing he'd done something like this?

Seeing the room and how small it is they had nowhere to go to get past him, it’s no wonder he managed to inflict injuries on so many

It’s a good post that, but I said from my own perspective yesterday that I feel relieved when I am home if I’ve been out, and more my family, especially my young adult children. So in a way the psychological side of it they are winning. Nobody should live wondering if you’re next in line for a stabbing attack/bombing/being mown down by a van.
Unfortunately you feeling like you are means these wankers win. I’m sorry you feel like this . Life is far too short and you must make the most of it. These 3 poor little souls won’t be able to

It’s a good post that, but I said from my own perspective yesterday that I feel relieved when I am home if I’ve been out, and more my family, especially my young adult children. So in a way the psychological side of it they are winning. Nobody should live wondering if you’re next in line for a stabbing attack/bombing/being mown down by a van.

Sorry to hear you feel that way mate.

Sorry to hear you feel that way mate.
It’s probs sounded a bit more dramatic than I mean. I enjoy going out, don’t get me wrong, but my eyes are always wandering to see what’s going on. Almost second nature and then when I’m home and my loved ones are, it’s a feeling of relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.