Southport - recommendations for a pub showing the Southampton game on Sat Evening?

Northerndave

Team supported
Manchester City
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong area, but I'm over in the Scouse overspill that is Southport on Saturday and am looking for any recommendations for pubs showing City, prefereably near the Lord Street area so I can pop out from an event I've been invited to in the area.

Obviously try to avoid pubs that are full of YNWA full-kit wankers please :)

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong area, but I'm over in the Scouse overspill that is Southport on Saturday and am looking for any recommendations for pubs showing City, prefereably near the Lord Street area so I can pop out from an event I've been invited to in the area.

Hi

The Imperial near Hesketh Park. No problems, family pub. Maybe ten minutes from the North end of Lord Street.

I went in the " phoenix " just off lords street near the big wetherspoons,it was the night we played away v napoli,liverpool were playing i the champs league at home same night,it was rammed with their fans.
the staff put our game on for us in a quiet corner,me and my son went mental when aguero scored the goal to overtake eric brook as our all time leading scorer,everyone was looking at us but we got no trouble,great night

So you're actually marrying that scouse bird? Don't miss the bit where you say I do...

Didn't Ian Bishop run a pub in Southport many moons ago, The Travellers Rest or the Travellers Call I think it was called. Not a clue where it was or whether they show footy, so probably of no use, but I just thought I'd throw it in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.