Spain decriminalizes sex acts with animals as long as no physical injury occurs

Not really necessary though is it (eating meat)? You could argue that's done for pleasure too.

That's a point of conjecture. It's not the pleasure part but the deriving sexual.pleasure from it. Although some probably do, I e heard of people getting sexual pleasure shagging pavements so I'm sure some get off on eating a meal.

That's a point of conjecture. It's not the pleasure part but the deriving sexual.pleasure from it. Although some probably do, I e heard of people getting sexual pleasure shagging pavements so I'm sure some get off on eating a meal.
Karl Watkins.

I didn't mean to imply sexual pleasure was gained from eating meat, just that it isn't actually necessary for survival but a choice based on what you like to eat (gives pleasure).
I've seen someone who thought they were jesus shagging a lamp post in the middle of a dual carriageway once - he seemed happy enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.