Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's be honest England played well for 45 mins the whole tournament and were lucky to get to the final. They relied on individual moments to get them out of the shit time after time. Rodri BTW what a talent. The player the media think Bellingham is.

Phil is blameless for me, his teammates are incapable of getting him on the ball in the right positions he can be effective. It wasn't going to change during a tournament so Gordon should have played instead to balance the side out but he didn't do that either. Foden needs the ball in pockets of space near the box with movement around him to combine with, or overlapping runners wide to create space for him to cross or shoot. This simply doesn't happen in Southgate's England team. Phil isn't Yaya Toure who can pick the ball up on the halfway line and steamroller his way through the opposition. I don't know what people expect him to do.
The thing is you can excuse all the players on the grounds that the manager was tactically inept.

Let's be honest England played well for 45 mins the whole tournament and were lucky to get to the final. They relied on individual moments to get them out of the shit time after time. Rodri BTW what a talent. The player the media think Bellingham is.

Spot on

Only time I'll ever agree with Goldbridge on anything. We were shit all tournament and just jammed it through with an easy run to the final, just like Germany in 2002.

Spain were just a better team, with a better coach, and theres not much to be ashamed about
Trouble is, the southgate question is like the ten hag one, sack him today, who you getting tomorrow ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.