Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pickford ooofs destroyed any chance we had of controlling the game. There is nothing technically different from their team and our team yet tactically we were completely outdone. We were dictated to.

All my mates saying Southgate stays and we win the next World Cup…. I need to come on here for some brotherly love!

He simply has to go now. We looked incapable of the tactical switch it needed to counter the Spanish tactical switch at half time.

How do you make Phil look impotent… Bellingham needed hooking, Rice, well Rice did Rice things. It has to be the coaching, when you see how they play for their clubs.

He can’t stay because he is a nice bloke, which he is! And his record can’t be argued against.

I have no idea who, but if we want to WIN something, changes need to be made.

Anyway, come on City and Rodri’s hammy looked ok to me as he lifted the trophy, thank fuck.
There's definitely beef between St fucking Jude and Phil, Bellend never looks for him, can't remember him passing to Phil all tournament

The shocking stat is that sbuse would hsve gone up tonight 26% if we had won tonoght and will go up 36% as we lost.
It will go up tomorrow by 11% win or lose.
Shocking stats.
BM bans will go up 22%, compared to 8% if we had won, with a 27% bump in daily active users, 281% increase in the Politics Forum post rate, and a 93% drop in “It’s coming home” comments across all forums.

That's possibly a bit harsh on yourself as I find your posts quite insightful.
As far a cunts are concerned there are a few on here....complete wankers.
We've lost to an amazing team and I'm more pissed off than anyone else for the record.
Maybe watching City has left some people with a sense of entitlement?
Harsh on myself? I was talking about Bellingham not myself

Englands football structure is abysmal... serial failures with the talent they have to hand. Southgate took players who were unfit and it showed. Consistently picks his favourites as opposed to the best players for the task in hand. The strikers he had there were all better than Kane toward the end of the Season. Shaw hasn't played a club game since February. Drops Grealish when every one of the England Euro matches was screaming out for a Grealish type player... the squad Southgate had/has should be world beaters... none of their games came anywhere close to being a world beating performance the way they were set up and asked to play.

That's possibly a bit harsh on yourself as I find your posts quite insightful.
As far a cunts are concerned there are a few on here....complete wankers.
We've lost to an amazing team and I'm more pissed off than anyone else for the record.
Maybe watching City has left some people with a sense of entitlement?
They weren't amazing though were they.

Playing without two proper wingers was one of the issues. Anthony Gordon. Why didn't he get minutes??
Because he was shite against Iceland and your manager left out a player that played well in a friendly.
The only thing he done was run the ball out of play in his few minutes played.
Jack had a poor season but he would have been a better option than that ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.