Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every single time he lost the ball, he hit the deck like Trump on a rally.
Yep these

Only time I'll ever agree with Goldbridge on anything. We were shit all tournament and just jammed it through with an easy run to the final, just like Germany in 2002.

He's a fine f*cking one to bleat on about a team playing poor but fluke an unmerited result

A lot is down to the weird insistence to shoehorn Bellingham in the number 10 role and let his ego run amok. He's obviously a talented player but he became a detriment to the side rather than an asset because of weak management. Grealish was dropped then we seemed to start the tournament in a system that was crying out for his qualities. I don't think we got the best out of a single player in that squad.
There was one exception, Guehi so much better than Maguire, who would have been played if fit

Agreed. I remember when Kane used to win those headers. Seemed he couldn’t jump tonight. And as you say, no runners off him either. Coaching. But let’s keep Southgate on for the World Cup eh…
Hopefully not. He isn’t daft either so I’d expect him to go after the boo’s etc earlier in the comp. I quite like him as a person and find him honest, but he is limited as a manager/coach albeit with a great deal of luck when it comes to draws etc.

We need to bring someone in who has attack at the forefront of their mind, not defence and who is stronger than the players. No favourites. Southgate is way too loyal.

Let's be honest England played well for 45 mins the whole tournament and were lucky to get to the final. They relied on individual moments to get them out of the shit time after time. Rodri BTW what a talent. The player the media think Bellingham is.

The only half we played a back 5, with wingbacks providing natural width. Foden’s best half because that width created space in the middle of the park. Then at half-time he switched to 4-2-3-1 and we were shit again. Same formation tonight.

If Foden plays well, England play well.

All the moaning about Southgate, I forgot to say congratulations Spain, definitely the best team and well deserved. If England had won that it would have been a travesty. I'm pleased for Raya, no doubt you guys will be pleased for Rodri, someone has to win and someone has to lose and at least the team that deserved it got the trophy so you have to hold your hands up to them. No Real Madrid-style robbery in this tournament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.