Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully not. He isn’t daft either so I’d expect him to go after the boo’s etc earlier in the comp. I quite like him as a person and find him honest, but he is limited as a manager/coach albeit with a great deal of luck when it comes to draws etc.

We need to bring someone in who has attack at the forefront of their mind, not defence and who is stronger than the players. No favourites. Southgate is way too loyal.

That was tongue in cheek… I said to a mate we need an elder statesman type that’s won it all who the players respect and in reverence of. No idea who. Gareth is a lovely bloke but it’s like the bloke you work with, drink and banter with who gets a promotion above you… the relationship isn’t right. He’s your boss now but do you respect him? Just seems he has his favourites and that’s not a good look

Yep these
He's a fine f*cking one to bleat on about a team playing poor but fluke an unmerited result
I'm an Arsenal fan but even I wanted to vomit when for the whole of last season he was droning on about how we deserved the league and how it would be an injustice if City won. He absolutely hates City, he'd rather ISIS won the league than you guys and it was so transparent. He's the kiss of death for us - as soon as he says 'that's it, title is going to the Emirates' I just know we are going to drop points against a shit team and City will grind out 10 wins on the spin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.