Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still maintain if there was a few more City players in that squad it completely changes the mindset of the squad too many have won fuck all and it’s going onto the pitch wondering if they can win instead of we will win ..

Exactly, that's why Pep didn't sign Rice. Bang average. Not his fault he was picked though.
He's not average lol. He didn't have his best tournament but covered more yards than any other player. I think you're seeing it through the lens of having Rodri in your team- after Rodri (and possibly Kante) Rice is the next best. He's just knackered and didn't make the runs he usually does, plus there seemed no clarity in tactics regarding when to push forward - so he ended up just basically passing sideways and almost acting as a 3rd centre half at times.

I could say based on his performances this tournament that Foden is 'bang average' yet I know that's absolutely not the case and that he's a top, top player. No player should be judged based on how they play under Southgate IMHO.

I am scared of going to bed, I'll have nightmares of Pickford launching a long ball to nobody like 22 times and his manager standing on the side doing nothing about it. I need to unsee that shit somehow!

Like 3 years ago mate, don’t lose any sleep over it, I won’t and proper football is back soon, dream of that instead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.