Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The missus just reminded me (excitedly) that Switzerland are hosting the Women’s European Championship in 2025 and she would go home to take in a match or two with our son, but she doesn’t think they have any chance of winning game (and will probably get smashed in most).

I told her that she should keep the faith, miracles can happen.

After all, Southgate’s England have made two straight Euros finals.

For the equaliser I thought Bellingham showed he can play the right, quick ball, for the assist. He’s more than capable.
But if that had been Foden coming on to the box rather than Palmer, you just know he wouldn’t have done the same. He’d try to control it and turn for a shot with three men around him. You just know he would.

He’s a good player but he needs stronger coaching than he’s getting with England.
He needs to know it’s not about him. It’s team first always.
Summed it up at the end, he plays for himself.

Sturridge, Lalas, Schmeikel and Jules Breach (from TNT Sports), anlong with Jeff Schreeves and Landon Donovan pitch side.

Absolutely stellar dogshit lineup.
We were over there for the first couple of weeks of the tournament, and I thought Breech and Sturbridge were OK, but Lalas hates England almost as much as he hates City.

And Schmeichel is a rag twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.