Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well the Euros are over and so is Copa America. UEFA may be bent but CONMEBOL has UEFA beat in terms of a shit show of a tourney. Pitches were shyte. An absolute crazy final with thousands of fans getting into stadium with no tickets.

I didn't watch the game as I was flying but saw the result.. commiserations to the fans who wanted England to win.
As I said international football isn't my thing but I feel bad for Stones Walker and Foden but happy for Rod and Laporte.

I think it's fairly obvious that a few of the English players are made to look better at club level by technically proficient foreign players at their clubs.
Last night England couldn't play out from the back or keep possession in midfield because players weren't creating angles or finding space to receive or give passes, they didn't have the talent to make or take those risky passes that Spain made all night.
England have players that show individual moments of brilliance to get them a goal but what they don't have, is any control in their game, hence the dropping deeper and deeper & then punting up field because they have no other options.

The best team won, simple as that. England remain a collection of great players who just cannot handle the pressure enough to win tournaments.

For this side to win anything we need a number 6 and a better goalkeeper. Pickford is a good shot stopper but when you look at Simon's distribution in comparison he's a major weakness. When you struggle to keep the ball the last thing you need is someone who just punts it straight back to them.

The fallout could be substantial from this. Kane wasn't right, I'm certain he had an issue. And I would imagine someone in the squad takes a pop about it.

The FA needs to hire a winner now. I have a lot of time for Southgate as a person but this group needs to be led by a seasoned winner. We might get on better than ever but we've missed two chances to win now and when you look around Europe it's only going to get harder to win things with the improvement from other sides.

Buzzing will give pep and Rodri a massive lift this season..city first always

Can’t wait for city match day threads again.
Ffs, Foden, you’re useless.
Eddie tapping it ten yards to the full back. Can’t he kick it further?
Where’s Mahrez? Ffs Mahrez, you aren’t even playing.
We’re a better team without Hoarlund.
We should of singed Rice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.