Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just seen Southgate bemoaning the fact we didn't keep the ball well enough. That then caused us to get tired.

Well when you have it don't tell your keeper to bang it 70 yards up the field for the midfield/forwards to chase.
No wonder they were bolloxed!

It's football playing for mistakes.
Not a single word of criticism for Southgate in the BBC's match report. Instead, 'Southgate and his players simply found, yet again, that they were playing a better side...' As fans, we're being routinely gaslighted (gaslit?) by the MSM.

Honours Board.
MoM: Williams.
City MoM: John Stones.
Player of the Tournament: Rodri.
Honourable mentions: Dani Olmo, Stones, Cucurella (amazingly).

Gutting that Southgate had two genuine chances given the squads and draws he had to win a major trophy. Yet again last night he proved himself to simply not be good enough. He never has been.
You know if he actually learned from his mistakes then i wouldnt mind losing but since the Croatia game in 2018 the same mistakes are the one basic one keeps happening .............we equalise or go a goal up and we suddenly drop deep and every bleeding time we end up losing it :(

Last night we had Spain where we wanted them the looked gone but my god he does the same and im amazed that people are shocked at what happened.

I should be gutted honestly but we have been fortunate to get that far and the best team in the tournament deserved to win it.

Pickford's long punt up to Kane made me cringe, it was eighties Wimbledon, the only difference being it actually worked for them, Kane never in seven games held the ball up and brought other players into our attack, the tactic was a dismal failure, this must have been under the managers instructions, Einsteins definition of madness. Southgate is a poor manager and must go.
He may do the decent thing and step down but I guarantee a knighthood is in the offing. There's no better nation in the world when it comes to rewarding failure.

You know if he actually learned from his mistakes then i wouldnt mind losing but since the Croatia game in 2018 the same mistakes are the one basic one keeps happening .............we equalise or go a goal up and we suddenly drop deep and every bleeding time we end up losing it :(

Last night we had Spain where we wanted them the looked gone but my god he does the same and im amazed that people are shocked at what happened.

I should be gutted honestly but we have been fortunate to get that far and the best team in the tournament deserved to win it.
Southgrate = the cowardly lion.

All on Pickford the hoof ball wanker! We got back to 1-1 he gets it waves everyone away and hoofs it didn't get the ball back! the ball ended up back with Pickford foden ran 70 yards back asking for Pickford to pass it to him there was no one near him! Guess what ignored him and hoofed it! Sorry Pickford is a fucking liability a shit house useless twat who only knows relegation battles and managers who loves him to hoof it!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.