Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We’ve got one hell of a chance. First half against the Dutch gave us a glimpse of the team we know we actually have.

Just wish Kane wasn’t a shoe in to start.
If Southgate actually had a pair of nuts Kane would be benched for Watkins. I think I speak for everyone when we've had enough of Kane occupying the spaces Foden/Bellingham want to be in and muddying it all up.

Still think Spain have been the far better side this tournament and they have 'the system' in Rodri. Guy just controls every game he plays in. Looking forward to seeing him school Rice if I'm being honest.

Personally I think we will win. Spain are good but fuck me Jesus Navas is in their side at 38! France had chances. We will too. Phil is going to score the winner!

2-0 England. Same line up.

Studs up challenge that caught him after the ball was gone. Free kick and a booking anywhere else on the field, inarguably
Don't normally agree with Neville but he was spot on with that assesment at half time. If the roles were reversed I would be livid if it was given against City.

Nope he really bought the penalty. Southgate initally messed up the balance with Shaw and needed to make one more obvious sub to get the win as it was looking like going to extra time despite England first half dominance.
The reason why it was not only a penalty, but the ref chose to also give a yellow is how blatant a foul it was. It was studs up and didn’t get the ball. It’s a foul and a yellow wherever it is on the pitch. It was as clear a penalty as you’ll ever see.

And the Dutch were comfortable, Foden hit the post, had one cleared off the line, were 2 inches from conceding a goal with the offside as well as conceding two goals to boot.

Spain will be rightly be favourites, but they're certainly not a team I'd be petrified of either.

People act like they've turned everyone over 4-0, they've been winning games by a one goal margin a few times. Teams have ran them close.

England have a decent chance and aren't an easy side to beat.

I'd make it a 60/40 in Spain's favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.