Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully Spain win it ! Need another Rodri Masterclass , so a city player can have a realistic chance of winning the Ballon D'or!
I'd argue Foden, reigning Premier League Player of the Year, would have a better shout than Rodri (not even voted the best player at his own club) should he star in a tournament-winning final performance for England

Not saying Foden's better than Rodri, just that his chances of winning an individual award are better

Play like we did second half and every other game and we get bummed. Can’t play so deep and let Spain on to us. Take it to them like we did first half tonight but fuck all chance of that.

Southgate will be petrified of their wing speed and so will play even deeper than usual conceding the ball and space to Spain.

We’ll be under constant pressure and penned in and Pickford will be like a dog with 2 dicks with the amount of hoofing he’ll be doing

Still think Spain have been the far better side this tournament and they have 'the system' in Rodri.
ZKT3VLg.jpeg

I'd argue Foden, reigning Premier League Player of the Year, would have a better shout than Rodri (not even voted the best player at his own club) should he star in a tournament-winning final performance for England

Not saying Foden's better than Rodri, just that his chances of winning an individual award are better

That's fair , but tbh Rodri doesn't have the PR , maybe purposely so - read this interview with Sid Lowe but as far as I can see atleast as far as Ballon D'or is concerned, Jude will be more in the running for it than foden if England win it .. Unfortunately PR does play a big role it seems

We are the underdogs but we have made it to the last two somehow. Spain have been the best side by a long way so far.

It should be an entertaining game. He won’t do it but Watkins or Palmer from the start and we could unsettle Spain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.