Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7ce66b7c-1a51-4871-83f3-0d75bf236a10_text.gif

Can't quite believe it tbh, with the way weve played I hope we have one more game left in us to fluke and win haha.

Agreed. Easy win
Well said
Judging from postings o have read on other sites, Some posters are getting irate over the Penalty
You'd think they or realise that they didn't want us to win.
Anyway most are from LFC Fans ( no surprise really) and I think they certainly have some sort of collective chip on their shoulders (Thatcher?)
But as above England were the better team
And for Koeman that was Karma93

my nephew should be, he's got a spanish father and English mother. Born and raised in Gran Canaria...

But he's a contrarian/wind up merchant. He's supporting England just to piss his mates off.

Sadly my sisters husband passed away last year and he was always wanting a Spain vs England final, so it's bittersweet for them.

my nephew should be, he's got a spanish father and English mother. Born and raised in Gran Canaria...

But he's a contrarian/wind up merchant. He's supporting England just to piss his mates off.

Sadly my sisters husband passed away last year and he was always wanting a Spain vs England final, so it's bittersweet for them.
I am similar but the reverse for parents.

To be fair—and I have said this before, so many will know—my father was a horrible bastard that I have not spoken to going on 15 years now, so I have a fonder feeling toward my Spanish side (always far more accepting and supportive of me) than my English side at times.

And coming from Manchester doesn’t help when it comes to international football, as I never really felt that much of an affinity to the England team, given it was full of cuntish rags when I was young.

But I am genuinely torn for the final, as I wish all of the current and former City lads could triumph so they could get the recognition they deserve, more than anything.

All of that said, I will be wearing my half Spain, half England shirt my missus made me years ago, and will be happy with whatever outcome, as long as it is a good natured match, filled with entertaining football.

I’ll be especially pleased if it is Southgate’s swan song, as well. ;-)

I am similar but the reverse for parents.

To be fair—and I have said this before, so many will know—my father was a horrible bastard that I have not spoken to going on 15 years now, so I have a fonder feeling toward my Spanish side (always far more accepting and supportive of me) than my English side at times.

And coming from Manchester doesn’t help when it comes to international football, as I never really felt that much of an affinity to the England team, given it was full of cuntish rags when I was young.

But I am genuinely torn for the final, as I wish all of the current and former City lads could triumph so they could get the recognition they deserve, more than anything.

All of that said, I will be wearing my half Spain, half England shirt my missus made me years ago, and will be happy with whatever outcome, as long as it is a good natured match, filled with entertaining football.

I’ll be especially pleased if it is Southgate’s swan song, as well. ;-)

I suppose of England win, it gives you the opportunity to have seen both Spain and England lift major international trophies, which has to be good.

My sister is quite torn actually too because she went to the Canary Islands at a young age due to some family circumstances, so she was born in England but lived in the Canary Islands most of her life. But we were actually the first generation born in England. I have two Russia grandparents from the Soviet era, one Moldovan and one French. my family is quite a mixed bag , so we were the first generation born in England, but I consider myself English, as does my sister but she spent most of her life in Spain as I say, so she really torn between the two.

But I told her not to be selfish because she's already seen Spain win a World Cup haha

That's fair , but tbh Rodri doesn't have the PR , maybe purposely so - read this interview with Sid Lowe but as far as I can see atleast as far as Ballon D'or is concerned, Jude will be more in the running for it than foden if England win it .. Unfortunately PR does play a big role it seems
In all honesty though, other than 12 year olds on Twitter, who gives a fuck about the Ballon D’or.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.