Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wasn’t shitting myself, that would have been daft. You are shit and had no chance. I don’t think I was quite agreeing. I thought you were gash from the off. As I said, if you were in the other half of the draw you would have been home shortly after us. What England are great at, hyping themselves up to be real contenders. Fucking Ace at that. Tragically, you don’t have the players to back it up. Even with a better system.
You keep telling yourself that England are shit. We’ve got a squad of players any half decent manager would’ve had at least one Euro’s under his belt. Unfortunately we don’t have that manager and probably won’t get one. Look at our attacking talent! It’s not Dykes, McGinn or McfuckingTominay is it? I agree, we had the easier side of the draw and we were lucky to get to the final. But that’s down to the manager, not the players. If you genuinely believe the England squad is shit then I can only put it down to you watching Sectarian bullies beat Motherwell etc every week. Maybe we should resurrect the home internationals tournament so you can paint yourself blue and start frothing at the mouth kicking England round the park and convincing yourself you’re vaguely fucking relevant.

How can you say equal? You were utterly devoid of real class. After us, the worst team to watch. How does that add up to being equal in quality? A shocking penalty helped you too. Nowhere near the quality of the Spaniards, country fucking mile gap.
"You"? I'm not English. I'm speaking as a neutral.

"You"? I'm not English. I'm speaking as a neutral.
As neutral as they come.i am the same with my own team. You can delude yourself you are better, I choose to say what I see, rather than what I want to see. And what I saw was an overhyped team who were favourites look like they were found out from the off.

Maybe am wrong here But who are the players that are happy with the ball at their feet in the England team.
Only Stones Walker Foden all play the Spanish type football of keeping the ball at club level,

Sadly this shows how poor Southgate and the rest of the squad really are, Spain wanted the ball and England gave it them back quickly, The game of football only has one ball between 2 teams and when you have it the other team can not do anything about it,

What you need is a manager who can keep the ball, Build a system that allows the players to keep the ball.
Southgate clueless long-ball and fight for the 2nd ball and try and win corner and free kicks is laughable

Pep at Manchester City has been showing England how to play for nearly ten years, It is no surprise Spain won because they only know how to play one-way, THE RIGHT WAY. Keep the bloody ball, value it, Build set patterns, Let the other team chase the ball,

Didn't give a flying after the final whistle went, sometimes takes a few days after City lose. I've always said, supporting your club is like a marriage, supporting England is a one night stand with a slapper, mutton dressed as lamb, superficial in the extreme and the feeling of guilt that goes with supporting the likes of Bellend and fatty Shaw soon fades and we can now put all our love into maintaining our relationship with the greatest club in the World, fuck England, romantically embrace City.
Amen brother

Has he fooked off yet ????,

Fook me folk going on about how well hes done to get us where we are from 2016 ..............any bog standard manager worth his salt could hace sorted that mess out ..............the man got lucky at the start because the national side was as low as it could be little or no expectations............after that he had it all on a plate easy draws a great squad a year upon year he fails .......... . I nean how many time have we lost over the decades to misfortune bad descisions or just that tad bit of luck to get you over the line ............ but these last four tournaments have been down to him and him not having the guts to go for it.

His record is easily gonba be better than Robson, Venables and Hoddle but i put money on that had ine of them 3 been in charge over these tournament at least one title would have been bagged.

Please go Southgate you fooking coward

I can remember, right back to the 80s, starting poorly before in tournaments and then something "clicking." We didn't always progress very far but certainly in 1986, 1990 and 1996 you could see a cohesion and an identity. Under Southgate I've never seen that.
Lost all 3 tournaments on the back of misfortune unlike thos tosser

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.