Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol! The essential workers would have to work the bank holiday given in honour of them...

True, though sadly not those who made up a disproportionatly high percentage of the excess mortality figures.

Anyway back on topic, my point was as much as it would be good to see them win, the whole Bank Holiday idea seems a bit over the top. I know it's our national sport but we should be saving that kind of thing for something truly special like I don't know...maybe a team winning 5 in a row

I think Spain looked a bit leggy after 65 mins against France, hence their lumping the ball out to the wing. Also think our bench is stronger, especially in the attacking options.
Anyway we'll wait and see as no doubt the waistcoat will make the necessary subs on 85 mins when it should have been on 60 mins!
But these are the subs that will save his bacon.

Thank god lower league fans stick by there teams whether they’re playing shit or not.
I have been watching City since 1961 and we played some dire football at times so don't give me that bollocks
With the players at his disposal Southgate should have them playing attractive attacking football not the fucking bilge they turn out
Just because you are born in a country doesn't mean you have to follow that national team..I'm happy to watch any team from any country that plays great football..I don't support any international team but I am happy to see the best teams win the competitions and England don't tend to fit the criteria of attacking attractive football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.