Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out of the starting 11's, will City being the team with most participating players?

4 of our players starting in the final, out of 22.

In a way yes, majority of football fans sit there stuffing there faces, drinking beers and demand to be entertained- I know this going West Ham over the years - what they actually prefer is being full of anger and moaning.

Players on the pitch the vast majority of time give 100% , it’s sometimes not there fault the other team keeps the ball, or it’s a scrappy match, or opposition is feigning injury and time wasting. Yet fans don’t see this- they just fill up with rage and demand to be entertained. The older I’ve got I realised the problem is not on the pitch , it’s off it.
I wouldn’t go to West Ham and stuff my face at the prices they charge and would not expect to be entertained either

As a veteran of over 100 international matches I’ve kinda abandoned nationalism etc. but it would be hillarious to me if en ger land win it. The porridge munchers would be more suicidal than usual. But if if they lose, it’s funny too.

'Should Gareth Southgate’s men fail to beat Spain, Euro 2024 will be remembered as a tournament in which Scotland and England both scored two goals in the group stage before going on to not win a trophy, with the key difference being one of the two countries returning home to pleasant tap water.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.