Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In 30 years in Spain first ever final v England
Sunday I'll be in Thailand with the Mrs. and a 2am KO... typical
Maybe a good thing to avoid the almost inevitable defeat...would be unbearable I can tell you
Should we win however I'll break tradition and return resplendent in an England top....they might just have got through the excuses by early October...

Cant see anything other than a royal tonking from Spain unfortunately. 10x better than any team we have played so far and i dont think we are ready for it

Like many on here I'm not massively fussed about England. Maybe it was because they always had so many plastic chair throwing, BNP NF(Reform?) type brits on the piss following them
Or was it ,as others have mentioned, the team was full of annoying rags back in the day.
Due to working shifts, I've missed most of the games.
Last night I did see it, and to be fair it was an entertaining watch.
Dodgy penalty aside it was a fully deserved win, first half in particular was pretty impressive, with Foden easily the best player on the pitch. Walkercand Stonesy did well.Putting aside club bias, both Saka and Mainoo did pretty well. Rice, Bellingham , Trippier and Kane were pretty shocking.
Spain will be 'different gravy'

Personally I think we will win. Spain are good but fuck me Jesus Navas is in their side at 38! France had chances. We will too. Phil is going to score the winner!

2-0 England. Same line up.
Carvajal will be back for the final. Navas was a stand-in due to suspension.

Spain have been the only really good side in the whole tournament, levels above anything else England have faced but i still feel that England will cause them problems.
Could very well go to pens

He was never the quickest anyway but he's so slow now that he doesn't even attempt to make the runs like Watkins did.

And even when he was like his old self in the first half...his old self was moving to the wings to cross to Foden...

The reason why it was not only a penalty, but the ref chose to also give a yellow is how blatant a foul it was. It was studs up and didn’t get the ball. It’s a foul and a yellow wherever it is on the pitch. It was as clear a penalty as you’ll ever see.

And the Dutch were comfortable, Foden hit the post, had one cleared off the line, were 2 inches from conceding a goal with the offside as well as conceding two goals to boot.
Kane kicked the Dutch guy, never a penalty, did you not here the woman official on ITV explaining why it isn't a penalty according to the rules...then they gave it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.