Spain v France - Tues 9th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me, and I’m sure it’s the same for many Blues, there’s the paradox of wanting City players to do well, but also wanting them out of the tournament ASAP, so that they can have a rest, before the season starts.

There's something badly, badly wrong when someone with Cucurella's hair"style" (loose definition of the word "style") is on the verge of getting to a European Championship final.

There's something badly, badly wrong when someone with Cucurella's hair"style" (loose definition of the word "style") is on the verge of getting to a European Championship final.
Could be worse: Bellingham’s ballsack and Mbappe’s mask are on the verge.

Ah yes. But you're biased!

Quick question; what made you think of the greatest player to ever have drawn breath's ballsack?

What the fuck is Ballague wearing?

#dressedinthedark

200w.gif

Not if France have anything to do about it. They are the most turgid defensive team I have seen for years. Worse even than England. I really hope Spain beat them as it would be bad for football if France win this Euros
France seem to be lacking flair players
They have got to 3 recent enough finals in the world cup and euro playing better football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.