Spain v France - Tues 9th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was shite.

He’s shite every time I watch him.

His stats are shite.

I can only conclude he’s shite.
I am yet to see him live up to the hype ,the way the pundits go on about him you think your going to see a Pele/ messi hybrid but all I see is a quicker Steve kinsey . His shot to goal ratio must be about 1 in 20

I wasn’t knocking it, that’s what you got to do at times - Spain time wasted, rolled around on the floor holding their faces, sat deep and were lucky France ballooned so many chances. That’s just how you have to play at times to win.
Yes the problem with England is they've play like crap all tournament and barring a couple of individual moments of brilliance would've knocked out and and decried as one of the Worst England teams ever considering the talent involved, no one would blame them if they shithoused it against the Dutch like Spain did at times tonight, but to play like that against Slovenia, Slovakia and even Switzerland was just painful.

You actually missed a cracking game for a change. Spain were superb and that first half was fantastic stuff.
I genuinely believe you mate. I’ve just lost my appetite. This time of year I should be watching cricket, cycling, tennis, athletics or something summery like festivals, or decent box sets or films.
Or even, shock horror, going out and doing stuff.

Just putting the screen on and the sight of a football pitch turns me off. Seeing and hearing the cliched phrases the experts and commentators come out with, I’m just finding it unbearable by now.
Just me, but I need a break!

I genuinely believe you mate. I’ve just lost my appetite. This time of year I should be watching cricket, cycling, tennis, athletics or something summery like festivals, or decent box sets or films.
Or even, shock horror, going out and doing stuff.

Just putting the screen on and the sight of a football pitch turns me off. Seeing and hearing the cliched phrases the experts and commentators come out with, I’m just finding it unbearable by now.
Just me, but I need a break!
Get a Stu Allen Key 103 set on mate, that’ll sort you right out ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.