Spain v France - Tues 9th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes the problem with England is they've play like crap all tournament and barring a couple of individual moments of brilliance would've knocked out and and decried as one of the Worst England teams ever considering the talent involved, no one would blame them if they shithoused it against the Dutch like Spain did at times tonight, but to play like that against Slovenia, Slovakia and even Switzerland was just painful.

The difference is the teams are more negative and make it tough tough to breakdown, they were camping the box and using all the tricks to frustrate.
Slovakia were a well set up side and beat Belgium, Switzerland are strong, they stuffed Italy and drew with Germany.
It’s a shame these oppositions are sneered at by our entitled fans.

The difference is the teams are more negative and make it tough tough to breakdown, they were camping the box and using all the tricks to frustrate.
Slovakia were a well set up side and beat Belgium, Switzerland are strong, they stuffed Italy and drew with Germany.
It’s a shame these oppositions are sneered at by our entitled fans.
Italy and Georgia were ultra defensive against Spain but Spain still ripped them apart, France are one of toughest defensive teams in the world but Spain made them look bang average in that first half when they needed to score, again mate for England it's been crap every game including the group games, the difference is Spain have an actual attacking game plan and the players understand what they need to do, England don't and just rely on individual moments.

I genuinely believe you mate. I’ve just lost my appetite. This time of year I should be watching cricket, cycling, tennis, athletics or something summery like festivals, or decent box sets or films.
Or even, shock horror, going out and doing stuff.

Just putting the screen on and the sight of a football pitch turns me off. Seeing and hearing the cliched phrases the experts and commentators come out with, I’m just finding it unbearable by now.
Just me, but I need a break!
Olympics in a few weeks, should keep you going.

I wasn’t knocking it, that’s what you got to do at times - Spain time wasted, rolled around on the floor holding their faces, sat deep and were lucky France ballooned so many chances. That’s just how you have to play at times to win.
They weren’t as good as us at keeping it in the corner and taking the piss out of France, we’re masters at it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.