Spain v France - Tues 9th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just who is that imposter Cucurella and what has he done with Chelsea's Cucurella? :-)

Cucurella is having an amazing Euros. I thought he'd be a huge liability for Spain.

I still think he would be if teams took him on. International football is so cagey and safe generally that shit defenders can look very assured.

Look at England. Maguire absolutely lauded for never letting us down (ignore him losing Ground on the goal that knocked us out of the world cup). Guehi slots in and looks absolutely fine. Konza comes in and looks absolutely fine.

Most teams are defending so deep it's shots from outside the box or own goals that do the job! And the lack of goals generally means there's a natural praise for the attacker rather than an assessment of the defending.

England defending at the weekend for the Swiss goal was abysmal, but it doesn't get analysed as it would in the league.

He’s an enigma. Seems to have everything a world class player needs yet every time I watch him he’s dogshit.
Poor mentality and focus. Doesn't care enough about football as the highest level of professionals do. Which is unfortunate, because he is immensely talented. I've never seen another footballer as comfortable with both his feet. Sadly, just doesn't have the right head screwed on.

Just who is that imposter Cucurella and what has he done with Chelsea's Cucurella? :-)

Cucurella is having an amazing Euros. I thought he'd be a huge liability for Spain.
Tbf he recovered form for Chelsea towards the tail end, so it wasn't that huge a surprise. I'm just surprised that he's the first choice.

Plus, he is also playing next to actually good players like Laporte and Rodri, and as much as I hate him, Nacho is decent.

The difference is the teams are more negative and make it tough tough to breakdown, they were camping the box and using all the tricks to frustrate.
Slovakia were a well set up side and beat Belgium, Switzerland are strong, they stuffed Italy and drew with Germany.
It’s a shame these oppositions are sneered at by our entitled fans.
Is it that people are sneering at the opposition? I think it’s more that we are saying our own teams performance has been dire!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.