Spain v France - Tues 9th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At last, a game to savour. Spanish midfield passing was a joy, slick, quick, go forward, quite City-like. France were improved, a bit more fluid but there was only one result likely imho. Enjoyed it. Oh, that Spanish kid scored a decent goal!

@Akira It’s indeed our speed merchant at right back tonight.

Unfortunately, it appears everyone (including UEFA’s own website) was mistaken and Morata was not shown a second yellow against Germany, so he is starting. :-(
Congrats with the victory :D

Thought Navas did fairly well, all things considered. He is 38 years old after all. Nice to see he still has that burst of pace.

I'm pretty sure I saw Morata was handed a yellow, with a subsequent "misses next match" banner. Not sure what happened there, maybe the ref rescinded it?

Good win from Spain, their position in the final is well-deserved.

Just who is that imposter Cucurella and what has he done with Chelsea's Cucurella? :-)

Cucurella is having an amazing Euros. I thought he'd be a huge liability for Spain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.