Spain v France - Tues 9th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've had Paella twice and love sleeping in the afternoon, I think that makes me half Spanish too. :)
With the powers invested in me by the autonomous community of Aragón, and his majesty King Felipe VI, I hereby do bestow upon you the title of honorary, and plenty potentiary, Spaniard.

May you eat well, sleep often, and watch entertaining football for the rest of your days.

I've had Paella twice and love sleeping in the afternoon, I think that makes me half Spanish too. :)

Spanish people eat paella on thursday. That's the day for eat paella in our culture.

We Spaniards don't drink sangria in our fucking lives. The English drink it.

But last summer I tried sangría. It is delicious. The British were right.

We Spaniards don't drink sangria in our fucking lives. The English drink it.

But last summer I tried sangría. It is delicious. The British were right.

We must drink that much of it it is right up there as one of the most if not the most popular drinks :)

We must drink that much of it it is right up there as one of the most if not the most popular drinks :)

Well. I worked with/for british tourist for a lot of time.

I could say that in summer, eating in the beach, sangría is essential. But generally: beer. British people loves beer so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.