Spain v Italy - Thu 20th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group D

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now they’re bitching about 5 subs. I’m fine with it. If they can increase the number of games, some concessions can be made in subs.

Thanks for that.

I thought he did well at the u21 euros last year. However, you’re not wrong with him not kicking on.

It’ll be interesting to see who finally emerges to take that spot. I don’t think there are issues anywhere else. Midfielders aplenty. CB’s emerging. Wingers, also aplenty.

There are a few players who can play the 9 as a false 9 but they’re not clinical enough to offer what Spain are missing.
One of the other issues leading to low development of true strikers is that most of the La Liga clubs have outsourced that role after our golden generation of strikers retired or aged out.

Until that changes, it’ll be difficult to get better than the likes of Morata and Perez.

We beat them twice in the qualifiers as well. Just think they are poor tbh. We have by far the better side
Not a chance. They still look a well drilled side. A big difference between qualifiers and tournament Football. Difference is Italy have won the previous Euros in England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.