Spain v Italy - Thu 20th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group D

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The most dominant 1-0 that I can remember, but if you're Spain you would be worried about the poor finishing because that's been their achilles heel the past decade, I would surprised if Italy will go far this time.

Spain will fall VS a good team.

Koeman for exemple, knows how to stop them.

Germany the same.

Morata is not David Villa. That is decisive.

Nico Williams looked good. We (Arsenal).we're trying to sign him and he has only a 43M Euro release clause however he wants £300k a week and also favours a move to Barcelona.
I wouldn't put it past City to get in on the act. If that happens it'll be a tough choice between Barca and City.

On that performance Spain and Germany look different gravy to the rest of the teams. Pep's influence hasn't reached the England national team yet and under wastecoat it never will.

I wouldn't put it past City to get in on the act. If that happens it'll be a tough choice between Barca and City.
I think he'd be a guaranteed starter at Arsenal though. Plus Pep's contract situation may cause uncertainty. Else I'd agree - the lure of playing under Pep and virtually guaranteed trophies is a big pull.

From Arsenal's perspective we need to find a way to get Harry Kane to join City - that way you'll not win anything.

Closer to home the noise coming out of West Ham is that Mohammed Kudus has asked to leave this summer as he wants to play in the Champions League. We could have had him for about £40m last summer but ran out of cash. He'd cost double that now and would walk into our team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.