Spain v Italy - Thu 20th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group D

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty much the same team. Phillips, Maguire and rashford started otherwise the rest played today.

If we put in this performance v Spain we’d never hear the end of it. They haven’t even had a chance ffs
If we put in the performance we did against Denmark this would have finished Spain 4 - 0 England.

The most dominant 1-0 that I can remember, but if you're Spain you would be worried about the poor finishing because that's been their achilles heel the past decade, I would surprised if Italy will go far this time.

If we put in the performance we did against Denmark this would have finished Spain 4 - 0 England.
Would have been 0-0.

Spain would have dominated but what will be their undoing is they lack ruthless finishing up front. Technically they are the best team but a clinical side will make them pay for missed chances.

so do you think teams can actually win a trophy, based on a watchability?
Well, right now England don’t look likely to win anything (again) and are nearly unwatchable (unless you are in to sadomasochism), so I would say it probably improves a team’s chances.

But what do I know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.