Spain v Italy - Thu 20th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group D

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would have been 0-0.

Spain would have dominated but what will be their undoing is they lack ruthless finishing up front. Technically they are the best team but a clinical side will make them pay for missed chances.
I think you massively overestimate Pickford’s ability to keep out the shots Spain put on goal tonight.

Or how badly our midfield would have been exposed by Spain, leading to far more chances.

Nico Williams looked good. We (Arsenal).we're trying to sign him and he has only a 43M Euro release clause however he wants £300k a week and also favours a move to Barcelona.

Nico Williams looked good. We (Arsenal).we're trying to sign him and he has only a 43M Euro release clause however he wants £300k a week and also favours a move to Barcelona.
Those two desires are currently mutually exclusive.

Spain are going to take some beating in this tournament. They are playing with a dynamic edge and look really impressive.

Di Lorenzo, didn't know he's THAT poor! Liability vs Albania and taken apart by Williams tonight. Italy's problem #1.

Croatia might be aware but have no power on left wing, or am I missing someone? And no, it isn't Josko.

Di Lorenzo, didn't know he's THAT poor! Liability vs Albania and taken apart by Williams tonight. Italy's problem #1.

Croatia might be aware but have no power on left wing, or am I missing someone? And no, it isn't Josko.
Cue Gvardiol hat trick!

we actually do have wingers in the squad this time but we play non wingers there so….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.