Spanish Gaz.

lee-mcfc said:
when he came on i was going on saying he was shit and that then when he was squaring up for the free kick i was going on a rant again then he scored it shut me up.

i still dont rate him or anything but what a free kick it was!

i wish he would take the free kicks on here ;)

quiet_riot said:
We'll agree to disagree then.

We don't need to, watch the video. Are you telling me that the effort put in to Drogba's, Essien's and Cole's goal was good enough?

Cole's goal was just the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen from a City player.

man this is pathetic, he scores one goal and it's "always rated him"

both Hughes AND Sven relegated him to a 2nd choice left back....the first time was a back up to Michael ball.....

This Mancini 'cloud 9' stuff is too much. everyones on giddy pills

Damocles said:
Cole's goal was just the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen from a City player.

He was at fault for Cole's, definitely, Kalou's possibly. That's 2, not the "4 or 5" you suggested. Personally, I'd suggest Micah was at fault for 2 of those.

Bluebeer said:
man this is pathetic, he scores one goal and it's "always rated him"

both Hughes AND Sven relegated him to a 2nd choice left back....the first time was a back up to Michael ball.....

This Mancini 'cloud 9' stuff is too much. everyones on giddy pills

And again the thread was nothing to do with saying I always rated him.

quiet_riot said:
Damocles said:

He was at fault for Cole's, definitely, Kalou's possibly. That's 2, not the "4 or 5" you suggested. Personally, I'd suggest Micah was at fault for 2 of those.

Sorry, I misinterpreted what you wrote, I thought you meant that none of the goals were his fault!

That's why I love this game, as me and you can both look at the same incidents and see them completely differently :)

Do i believe what i am reading here?
We have a new gaffer who everyone seems to be singing his praises after 2 games.
Garrido comes on does the job he's been asked to do, and you have the cheek to put him down and call him shit after 30 mins.
Get a grip, your as good as you last game and his was a job well done.
So a little optimism would be nice for once. We get slagged enough, so get behind our players.

The chelsea match was 2 seasons ago, so garrido could possibly be a better player and we are definitely a better team than the one that got beat 6-0. If mancini want to try garrido as left back, lets se how he does and give him the benefit of a doubt, he is still young.

How we can forget this beautiful free kick

S8708305-11.gif

I'll always get behind him, but I don't seem to think that a good 30 minutes against Wolves has proven enough to me, to show that he deserves a place in a team chasing the top four.

There will be no-one more delighted than me to admit I was wrong if he turns out to be good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.