Spanish Senoritas

I fell in love maybe six times when I was last in Malaga. The hottest was the girl working at Malaga CF’s club shop when I got their shirt but barmaids, waitresses etc. Their demeanour is that of a laidback, sunny city.

A truly great city that most people only ever fly in and out of!
Not me. Stay there twice a year. Birthday and summer.

A third of the girls must have been topless on the beach last year. One of my flip flops came off by the sea and this woman in her fifties wearing nothing but bikini bottoms grabbed it and handed it back to me smiling. They’re a bit liberal.

Yes Malaga is a wonderful City,me and the Mrs have stayed there a few times and been for day trips many many times whilst over here
We came on our works Xmas do the other year and one evening heading back to the hotel down near the port we saw that a local bakery was open and looked quite busy inside,it was about 11.30pm,so we went in only to find about 20 blokes all drinking ,next thing an exotic dancer came out of the back room as all these blokes where singing and clapping,me and the Mrs bought our pastries and just stood there watching the bird dancing with our mouths wipe open ,Malaga is well worth a visit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.