Sparta Praha (H) - Wed 23rd Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The thing is, every time the club put season ticket prices up, the more of them pull out of the Cup Schemes.

They are bloody stupid over ticketing our club (all clubs!). Our fanbase needs some stability with ticket pricing for a few years, we are losing far too many season ticket holders and far too many are pulling out of Cup Schemes.
I’m in that category unfortunately. Was in all the cup schemes for years until this season. Had to drop CL this season and will be dropping CC next season.

On the paper its basically Slovan Bratyslava type of the opponent in the power rankings. Its been pretty easy back then.

No red cards, no injuries and we should be fine.

Regardless I do not think starting eleven will be entirely different. Pep wants a bit of continuity, still to build fitness and chemistry among starters.

But I hope for Nunes to start. He has done proper job against Wolves when things been hot for him.

Blow them away and around 55/60 min introduce McAtee, O'Reilly etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.