Sparta Praha (H) - Wed 23rd Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Nunes surely has to start this game.

Pep will often go safety first with team selection in the CL but this is like playing a championship side in the FA cup at home for me and should be treated as such.

?

Sparta Prague is currently on the 2 place in the Het league table. Last game played with Liberec, which ended with result: Win Sparta Prague 2:1.Players Sparta Prague in all leagues with the highest number of goals: Victor Olatunji 10 goals, Bojica Nikcevic 6 goals, Lukas Haraslin 6 goals, RyneÅ¡ 4 goals, Egzon Avdi 4 goals, Antti Koenoenen 3 goals, Wiesner 3 goals, Rrahmani 3 goals, VitÃk 3 goals, Asger Soerensen 2 goals.

In 27 matches scored 59 goals, an average of 2.19 goals per game. 20 games ended up winning, 4 draws. 3 defeits. In 59.26% matches the total goals in the match was over 2.5 goals (Over 2.5). In 100.00% matches the sum of the goals was greater than 1.5 Goals (Over 1.5). In 11 matches Sparta Prague has not lost the goal. In 16 games, both teams have scored goal. Average goals: 2.19 per game

IMG_3644.jpeg

Hopefully see a bit of rotation so that players can get some needed minutes under their belts:

Ortega
Lewis
Akanji
Ake
Gvardiol
Kovacic
Nunes
Foden
McAtee
Grealish
Haaland

We need to win.

Strong team with some changes. I’d be surprised if McAtee starts.

Ortega
Lewis
Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol
Gündogan
Nunes
Foden
Savinho
Grealish
Haaland

the likes of Haaland, Gvardiol, Savinho off if we’re winning comfortably. McAtee, Aké and KDB (if fit enough) to get some minutes from the bench.

i'd be curious to know if sparta have taken the full allocation for wednesday night? big game for those travelling fans
They're taking a lot, that I know. Having said that my social media is still full of adverts for package deals for the game. The highlight of which is 'a darts tournament in a Manchester pub'. :)

?

Sparta Prague is currently on the 2 place in the Het league table. Last game played with Liberec, which ended with result: Win Sparta Prague 2:1.Players Sparta Prague in all leagues with the highest number of goals: Victor Olatunji 10 goals, Bojica Nikcevic 6 goals, Lukas Haraslin 6 goals, RyneÅ¡ 4 goals, Egzon Avdi 4 goals, Antti Koenoenen 3 goals, Wiesner 3 goals, Rrahmani 3 goals, VitÃk 3 goals, Asger Soerensen 2 goals.

In 27 matches scored 59 goals, an average of 2.19 goals per game. 20 games ended up winning, 4 draws. 3 defeits. In 59.26% matches the total goals in the match was over 2.5 goals (Over 2.5). In 100.00% matches the sum of the goals was greater than 1.5 Goals (Over 1.5). In 11 matches Sparta Prague has not lost the goal. In 16 games, both teams have scored goal. Average goals: 2.19 per game

View attachment 135810

They're a big fish in a small pond.

5 or 6 for us if we fancy banging some goals in.

Nunes surely has to start this game.

Pep will often go safety first with team selection in the CL but this is like playing a championship side in the FA cup at home for me and should be treated as such.

I agree, but only in a positive sense, i.e. I'm not reasoning “Oh let's chuck in the no-marks for this one”. I'm not saying that's your reasoning — I hope it's not. I believe that there's a skilful player there, skilful in a way that Phillips clearly was not and was never going to be. I may be wrong, but I don't think he's played a full ninety minutes for us in any match, or if he has, it's one or two. I'd now like to see what this guy is made of, if he gets proper time over a whole match. If he creates nothing, if he contributes nothing, fair enough. Sub him towards the end. But I've actually noticed him doing good things, in flashes, that have gone under the radar with many on this forum. My doubts about him concern his physicality, and his general willingness to mix it, rather than his skill.
Also, given how much we've struggled against teams that we thought we were going to be blowing away recently, I wouldn't be inclined to underestimate this lot. I'm expecting a 2-0 or 3-1 victory, in short, just getting the job done. We want to be well placed in the final table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.