Special Brew

Drank it when I was 14, drunk as a skunk. Those were the days when special brew and cheap cider were essentials, whereas the fosters and hooch were a luxury.

Once in a while I have a couple of cans of SB while watching a match on TV.

At £3.20 for 2 cans it's not bad value as it they have the alcohol content of 4 cans of normal lager.

The taste is good too.

urmston said:
Once in a while I have a couple of cans of SB while watching a match on TV.

At £3.20 for 2 cans it's not bad value as it they have the alcohol content of 4 cans of normal lager.

The taste is good too.

Is that when you're watching it through the window of an electronic shop on a park bench?

Back in the day it was that or tennents super strength. Vile stuff indeed

Special Brew got me through Uni, although I did graduate onto Kestrel Super in my 2nd year, then worked my way up to Crest Super (10% proof Satan's spunk) for the home straight.

I prefer orange juice these days.

black mamba said:
The father-in-law (god rest his soul) doted on special brew ...... every time i saw him he had a can in his hand , and he'd do his level best to make sure i had one too , even though i couldn't stand the fuckin' stuff!

He was a bit of a character , to say the very least , and a few cans of that stuff only made him more of one ....... i couldn't understand a word he was saying after he'd polished a few of those off !

By character you mean piss head<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:17 am --<br /><br />
Stuuuuuu said:
Special Brew got me through Uni, although I did graduate onto Kestrel Super in my 2nd year, then worked my way up to Crest Super (10% proof Satan's spunk) for the home straight.

I prefer orange juice these days.

kestrel Super. 4 cans of them at 16 and you thought you were super man

097173.jpg

Tramp juice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.