Special Brew

Rascal said:
clapclapclap the rag who used to post on here used to drink special brew and white lightning snakebites.

Not normal

That's serious commitment. Snakebite is vile enough on it's own, without adding tramp juice as well.

And you lot call us Jock's alky bastards....pfft. ;)
Used to be called "cally" or "leg openers" when i was a lad..( think City had just won the League,yep old fukr )
Horrible shit,anyone ever tried "Breaker Malt Liqour"..fuk me,you could light yer fag off the bastard head on it.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Used to be called "cally" or "leg openers" when i was a lad..( think City had just won the League,yep old fukr )
Horrible shit,anyone ever tried "Breaker Malt Liqour"..fuk me,you could light yer fag off the bastard head on it.

Breaker Malt was a quality quaff - pour carefully and use sparingly.

I thought you'd be more of a Buckfast man myself.

mammutly said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:

Breakfast not Buckfast, he drinks from the break of dawn as all men of a strong constitution should.

Ahhh, being sweet 16. Feels like it was only yesterday. Having said that, I've been unconcious for the last 18.

Anyways, got to learn to drink on this mixture of shit. Reminds me of walking the fucking streets for hours on end.
gold_label_330mlCAN.jpg

display_image.jpg

871.jpg

010201.jpg

sweynforkbeard said:
mammutly said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:

Breakfast not Buckfast, he drinks from the break of dawn as all men of a strong constitution should.
Pair o' bastards ;)
Had my 1st drink since last monday at 1400 today.
124 bottles of Stella,8 bottles of Faustino Rioja,6 bottles of strawberry cider,12 vodka & red bulls.......so.... ;)

TTTCITYBHOY said:
sweynforkbeard said:
mammutly said:

Pair o' bastards ;)
Had my 1st drink since last monday at 1400 today.
124 bottles of Stella,8 bottles of Faustino Rioja,6 bottles of strawberry cider,12 vodka & red bulls.......so.... ;)

Lightweight.
Though drinking strawberry cider does count as one of your five a day.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Lightweight.
Though drinking strawberry cider does count as one of your five a day.
yes,along with apple (cider),grape (wine),glucose (red bull),so that leaves 1....mmmmm............
got it,
40 regal king size ;)

High Karate and White Lightning is the premium aftershave and cider mix with which any gentleman should conclude a civilised evening as another dawn breaks over ones chosen park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.