Special Brew

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I used to know of a pub in Newcastle that used to get a load of Kestrel Super plastic bottles, fill up a keg, gas it up and serve it on draught.

The customers weren't the most refined it has to be said.

I'm guessing the Bee Hive.

johnny on the spot said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I used to know of a pub in Newcastle that used to get a load of Kestrel Super plastic bottles, fill up a keg, gas it up and serve it on draught.

The customers weren't the most refined it has to be said.

I'm guessing the Bee Hive.
That does ring a bell JOTS, but I couldn't swear to it.

They were the days few cans and a few joints in the spinners in Hulme then the excitement of trying to get home safe it was better out of a glass bottle than the can but still shite tbh.

Got on the 'Duvel' once in Bar Fringe on an all dayer! Lethal! Sure I've seen it in Tesco or asda?

clapclapclap the rag who used to post on here used to drink special brew and white lightning snakebites.

Not normal

Pigeonho said:
mycity79 said:
Got on the 'Duvel' once in Bar Fringe on an all dayer! Lethal! Sure I've seen it in Tesco or asda?
The Duvel in Fringe is the green one, slightly weaker than the bottled stuff, (it is was the draught one you had). Duvel beer is fucking stunning.

Was def in bottles. Sure they were brown?

mycity79 said:
Pigeonho said:
mycity79 said:
The Duvel in Fringe is the green one, slightly weaker than the bottled stuff, (it is was the draught one you had). Duvel beer is fucking stunning.

Ah they're the ones in the supermarket. They started selling on draught in my local but only in half pints.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:26 pm --<br /><br />
mycity79 said:
Pigeonho said:
mycity79 said:

Ah they're the ones in the supermarket. They started selling on draught in my local but only in half pints.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.