Spoilt children!

blue for life

Looking at some comments on here tonight I cannot believe the attitude of so-called supporters of our great club.

Slagging off Yaya etc etc - a good point gained today - apologies on behalf of the team, manager etc that we dont score every game in the 1st minute or win 7-0 every game.

Ridiculous - at times it is embarrassing.

Well even tho it was a well earned 1 point, we didn't play well at all on the field. Therefore the mentioned comments.

Bruun said:
Well even tho it was a well earned 1 point, we didn't play well at all on the field. Therefore the mentioned comments.

I understand and agree the performance was not the best - 38 games per season, we have improved on earlier this season - I just cannot understand the hysterical reaction to today's match.

If we went on a poor 4 or 5 game run a la Rags I may have different feelings.

Bruun said:

Out of interest how long have you supported city?

Not a dig just interested.

blue for life said:
Looking at some comments on here tonight I cannot believe the attitude of so-called supporters of our great club.

Slagging off Yaya etc etc - a good point gained today - apologies on behalf of the team, manager etc that we dont score every game in the 1st minute or win 7-0 every game.

I get what you are saying and I thought it was a good point earned today, but nobody is saying they expect us to wipe aside everyone we play this year. Yaya is a world class player on his day, but at times like today he looks like he cant be arsed. I wouldn't say people are spoilt children for speaking the truth, would you want him to play like that every game!?

blue for life said:

The post match thread is pathetic.

Stoned Rose said:
blue for life said:

The post match thread is pathetic.

I agree - too many hysterical 'fans' - we move on, didnt play great and still got a point - a couple of results went our way and a couple didnt but could have been much worse.

Completely agree. Fucking embarrassing a lot of the comments. Talk about knee jerk! We drew at a stadium where most teams drop points.

Win or lose we can take, but what we can't take is a lazy performance, and that's what we got today, we played second fiddle to Southampton today, and they had just come off three defeats, if we can't get up for a chance to reduce the lead of the league leaders, then that doesn't bold does it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.