Spoilt children!

holeinone said:
Win or lose we can take, but what we can't take is a lazy performance, and that's what we got today, we played second fiddle to Southampton today, and they had just come off three defeats, if we can't get up for a chance to reduce the lead of the league leaders, then that doesn't bold does it.

Please don't give any credit to Southampton - I can't say we were lazy just did not play as well as we can - sometimes the takeover has produced an attitude akin to the spolit Rags

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Bruun said:
Well even tho it was a well earned 1 point, we didn't play well at all on the field. Therefore the mentioned comments.

Out of interest how long have you supported city?

Not a dig just interested.

Since 06, started out when i played championship manager 06, always started games with Manchester City since, and since then my "love" grew. Recently learned about this forum.

blue for life said:
holeinone said:
Win or lose we can take, but what we can't take is a lazy performance, and that's what we got today, we played second fiddle to Southampton today, and they had just come off three defeats, if we can't get up for a chance to reduce the lead of the league leaders, then that doesn't bold does it.

Please don't give any credit to Southampton - I can't say we were lazy just did not play as well as we can - sometimes the takeover has produced an attitude akin to the spolit Rags

Bullshit...questions will be asked when we see insipid performances from management and players occur on a regular basis(which is the case away from home). Every club will have the (teams colours) tinted specs and the ones who will ask questions. It's not exclusively a City thing.

jake28 said:
blue for life said:
holeinone said:

Bullshit...questions will be asked when we see insipid performances from management and players occur on a regular basis(which is the case away from home). Every club will have the (teams colours) tinted specs and the ones who will ask questions. It's not exclusively a City thing.

Jake - thanks for your comment - no need to swear though - I am sure we will eventually become as effective away from home as at home - we are invincible at home so far so at least that has happened. We will get it right. I just think we all need to chill a bit.

blue for life said:
Stoned Rose said:
blue for life said:
Looking at some comments on here tonight I cannot believe the attitude of so-called supporters of our great club.

Slagging off Yaya etc etc - a good point gained today - apologies on behalf of the team, manager etc that we dont score every game in the 1st minute or win 7-0 every game.

Ridiculous - at times it is embarrassing.

The post match thread is pathetic.

I agree - too many hysterical 'fans' - we move on, didnt play great and still got a point - a couple of results went our way and a couple didnt but could have been much worse.

But people are entitled to their opinions. You even started a new thread to air yours.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
blue for life said:
Stoned Rose said:
The post match thread is pathetic.

I agree - too many hysterical 'fans' - we move on, didnt play great and still got a point - a couple of results went our way and a couple didnt but could have been much worse.

But people are entitled to their opinions. You even started a new thread to air yours.

You are right they are and I am all for it but also for the right to reply and present an alternative view.

It really is shite, get beat trying to play attacking footie away from home =get slated, everybody says "I'd take a scrappy one niller, and not play well". We get a decent point at a tough place (not play particularly well, in the process), and still get slated.

It really beggers belief. Today we didn't play well, but battled and fought for a hard earned point. I'm happy with 4 points from 6 in two tough away games.

Well done City.

I don't care if you call me hysterical.I wont lose any sleep.
8pts from 8 games on the road is my only concern.
We sort this and we win the league

Bruun said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Bruun said:
Well even tho it was a well earned 1 point, we didn't play well at all on the field. Therefore the mentioned comments.

Out of interest how long have you supported city?

Not a dig just interested.

Since 06, started out when i played championship manager 06, always started games with Manchester City since, and since then my "love" grew. Recently learned about this forum.

Reel em in lol

Fans vent their frustration over a poor performance on an internet forum.

I'm shocked and appalled.

P.s. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.