Spoilt children!

Didsbury Dave said:
moomba said:
gmckennasell said:
Its a game of football , an emotive subject , and many ridiculous posts are made within minutes or hours of a game , personally if they cant handle the criticism , they should put a bit more thought into their comments ,but they could always enroll in your in depth analysis sessions.

Very few ridiculous posts are made within hours of a game. Many emotive posts are made, which aren't the work of spoiled children, but of people who have something to say and have chosen a great place to say it. Quite a lot of these posts are demeaned as childish by people that can't handle anything less than a blue sky report of how things are going at the club.

The fact that you've chosen to try and take the piss out of my rather than discuss what I have to say is telling.

Moomba's dead right. This "spoilt children" thing which does the rounds on here regularly is always the work of posters who aren't capable of critical analysis. Some fool yesterday said to one of our most knowledgeable and fair posters (Exeter Blue) " well why aren't you the manager then?" After he made some reasoned points. There's a classic case in point. And you get these regular "get behind your team FFS" nuggets all the time too.

There are plenty of ridiculous posts on all forums, and plenty on here, but to insinuate that all criticism or is somehow wrong is utterly and totally simple minded.

Maybe we could have a monthly Jim Kerr award for the biggest simple mind.

moomba said:
gmckennasell said:
their are hundreds of posts on different threads suggesting a perspective to where the club is now and where we have come from ,so you are in the minority , i can assure you i didnt intend to take the piss , as you say , but perhaps if a different opinion of your analysis of fellow posters , can be considered taking the piss , that speaks volumes.

I must be mistaken and you genuinely thought I ran classes on football analysis then. Apologies for my mistake.

apology accepted.

Proelia said:
urmston said:
City are underperforming.

That's a fact.

And I'm not a spoilt child.

I go back to the 65/66 promotion season.

I waited every single one of those 44 years and I just hope that this fantastic City squad don't mess things up like they did twice in the 70s.
10 points from the last 12 would suggest were bang inform

I agree, I don't think we're under performing. We deserved to win most of our away games based on our performance. However, we deserved a draw today. Southampton are a good footballing team a lot of teams will struggle when they go there.

gmckennasell said:
moomba said:
gmckennasell said:
their are hundreds of posts on different threads suggesting a perspective to where the club is now and where we have come from ,so you are in the minority , i can assure you i didnt intend to take the piss , as you say , but perhaps if a different opinion of your analysis of fellow posters , can be considered taking the piss , that speaks volumes.

I must be mistaken and you genuinely thought I ran classes on football analysis then. Apologies for my mistake.

apology accepted.

That'll be £99 for my professional insight by the way.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
moomba said:
Very few ridiculous posts are made within hours of a game. Many emotive posts are made, which aren't the work of spoiled children, but of people who have something to say and have chosen a great place to say it. Quite a lot of these posts are demeaned as childish by people that can't handle anything less than a blue sky report of how things are going at the club.

The fact that you've chosen to try and take the piss out of my rather than discuss what I have to say is telling.

Moomba's dead right. This "spoilt children" thing which does the rounds on here regularly is always the work of posters who aren't capable of critical analysis. Some fool yesterday said to one of our most knowledgeable and fair posters (Exeter Blue) " well why aren't you the manager then?" After he made some reasoned points. There's a classic case in point. And you get these regular "get behind your team FFS" nuggets all the time too.

There are plenty of ridiculous posts on all forums, and plenty on here, but to insinuate that all criticism or is somehow wrong is utterly and totally simple minded.

Maybe we could have a monthly Jim Kerr award for the biggest simple mind.

Without doubt the winner for December is the guy who started the "we should go madder when we score" thread.

moomba said:
gmckennasell said:
moomba said:

apology accepted.

That'll be £99 for my professional insight by the way.

i will just accept take the apology you so graciously offered , to put a price on your expertise would be an insult.

TGR said:
mscenterh750 said:
TGR said:
It is highly unlikely that we will beat Bayern and it's 50/50 on the Arsenal game.
Don't be to bullish.
We will lose in Munich, and beat the gooners. You heard/read it here first.

And it it comes to pass I will buy you a beer! (Honest!)
Thank you TGR, but after my drinking binge last night, I shall kindly pass on the offer of ale. My wife said I looked green this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.