Spoilt children!

I'm in my forties so seen a bit.....Southampton gave us a real scare at home last season, easily beat us at theirs and caused us problems today.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you have to hold your hands up

GornikDaze said:
Bruun said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Out of interest how long have you supported city?

Not a dig just interested.

Since 06, started out when i played championship manager 06, always started games with Manchester City since, and since then my "love" grew. Recently learned about this forum.

Reel em in lol
And recently learned about MCFC. Enjoy it son, because it's the best feeling in the sporting world to be a blue. Good job you never learned about us in 86, or you'd be a rag now!.

mscenterh750 said:
It really is shite, get beat trying to play attacking footie away from home =get slated, everybody says "I'd take a scrappy one niller, and not play well". We get a decent point at a tough place (not play particularly well, in the process), and still get slated.

It really beggers belief. Today we didn't play well, but battled and fought for a hard earned point. I'm happy with 4 points from 6 in two tough away games.

Well done City.

Result no problem. Performance not great. That's all i'm saying.
I know some people see football as win at all costs and that is everything.
But I do like to see a good showing, sometimes irrespective of result.
Saying that, glad we didn't lose ;-)

blue for life said:
jake28 said:
blue for life said:
Please don't give any credit to Southampton - I can't say we were lazy just did not play as well as we can - sometimes the takeover has produced an attitude akin to the spolit Rags

Bullshit...questions will be asked when we see insipid performances from management and players occur on a regular basis(which is the case away from home). Every club will have the (teams colours) tinted specs and the ones who will ask questions. It's not exclusively a City thing.

Jake - thanks for your comment - no need to swear though - I am sure we will eventually become as effective away from home as at home - we are invincible at home so far so at least that has happened. We will get it right. I just think we all need to chill a bit.

Fair enough but questions do need to be asked regarding our away form. There is no point in burying our heads in the sand believing all is well. When criticism is directed at the management and players it's not spoilt behaviour by the majority of people. They care just as much as you do.

blue for life said:
Looking at some comments on here tonight I cannot believe the attitude of so-called supporters of our great club.

Slagging off Yaya etc etc - a good point gained today - apologies on behalf of the team, manager etc that we dont score every game in the 1st minute or win 7-0 every game.

Ridiculous - at times it is embarrassing.

Bruun said:
Well even tho it was a well earned 1 point, we didn't play well at all on the field. Therefore the mentioned comments.

Imo it's a bit of both of these. (though not sure which comments either of you are referring to, i'm talking more in general here based on what is often said etc).

at the same time it is fair to criticise things which were not working, just like MP will surely this evening think through what went wrong and why we didn't do today as well as we could've done.

but at the same time, as fans I think we are more emotionally attached to the club & "our" results and quite often fail to look at things with real perspective. I personally quite often find myself disagreeing with my "post-match opinions" come Monday morning when I've had time to think all things through again.

but yes, at times I also think we (probably incl. myself) come up with all kinds of embarrassing comments/stuff.

and then. I wouldn't want this to come through as "I'm bigger blue than you" comment, as I welcome every single new sky blue who wants to follow the mighty blues.... but at times, imo, some new fans lack sense of proportion with their "give it all to me, now" attitude.
nothing to do with today's result or comments about today's game etc but it's just something I've noticed - quite often you'll find similar mindset with fans who've followed City roughly as long as you

mscenterh750 said:
GornikDaze said:
Bruun said:
Since 06, started out when i played championship manager 06, always started games with Manchester City since, and since then my "love" grew. Recently learned about this forum.

Reel em in lol
And recently learned about MCFC. Enjoy it son, because it's the best feeling in the sporting world to be a blue. Good job you never learned about us in 86, or you'd be a rag now!.

Hey now! Considering how young i am, it would be quite the accomplishment.

Bruun said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Bruun said:
Well even tho it was a well earned 1 point, we didn't play well at all on the field. Therefore the mentioned comments.

notsureifserious.jpg

As the title of this thread says "spoilt children " and alludes to the attitude of "success now and always " it makes me worry that as the Moyes inspired meltdown at the swamp continues , we will continue to attract the kind of glory hunting brats that have made the scum so hilarious .
I can handle most of it , but the thought of these pages being taken over by that kind of " fan " with their hysterical reactions and lack of football knowledge makes me queasy .
I fear that it's already started.

mcfc2607 said:
Bruun said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

notsureifserious.jpg

Deadly serious. Before people begin flaming me, apparently. I wouldn't call myself a plastic fan, even tho i don't live in England. I've been using the shop frequently and bought myself a handful of kits, so i'm supporting the shop a little, at least.

Bruun said:
mcfc2607 said:
Bruun said:
notsureifserious.jpg

Deadly serious. Before people begin flaming me, apparently. I wouldn't call myself a plastic fan, even tho i don't live in England. I've been using the shop frequently and bought myself a handful of kits, so i'm supporting the shop a little, at least.

Thank you for your support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.