Spoilt children!

stony said:
ManCitizens. said:
There's a lot of spoilt children that don't really understand City imo. At the same time there's a lot of concerned fans that know our current crop of players can do better. Today was a good result but we needed a win because of Villa, Cardiff and Sunderland.

It was only a good result when you take our current away form into consideration. I know Southampton are a good side and I know we struggle against teams that press. However, we have better players than Southampton in every position. We supposedly have a manager who is tactically astute and a great motivator. So why did we get outplayed by them ? I won't accept it was an off day either. 4 losses and a draw away from home is more than an off day.

Here's one oft those spoiled JCL's who knows fuck all about football and expects us to win every game 7-0.

Pfffft!

We don't need your type round here!

4 points from 2 tricky away games in 72 hours isn't a disaster by any means. The pressure is on away from home now after the Villa, Sunderland, Cardiff games as we cant keep dropping points. Key is now to beat Arsenal next week and if we can do that we are absolutely still in the mix, especially if they drop points today.

I think people are correct in questioning our away form tbh but i still believe we're going to go on a run soon and close that gap on the Gooners.

spoilt children , drama queens , manic depressives , all can be found on bluemoon , even the occasional eternal optimist , a draw at southampton and the end of the world is nigh , beat spurs 6-0 and we are by far the greatest team the world has ever seen , and i thought we had peaked in 1986 in the full members cup final , how wrong can you be.

as become sucessful we spawned a few glory hunters along way, price of success im affraid, but personally they wont spoilt it as im enjoying the success after the torments of 30 plus years haha

gmckennasell said:
spoilt children , drama queens , manic depressives , all can be found on bluemoon , even the occasional eternal optimist , a draw at southampton and the end of the world is nigh , beat spurs 6-0 and we are by far the greatest team the world has ever seen , and i thought we had peaked in 1986 in the full members cup final , how wrong can you be.

We don't seem to have that many pragmatists it's one thing or the other with many

I think people spend more time analysing bluemoon posters than they do our performances. There have been a few over the top responses to the game, but it seems any criticism of a performance is met by accusations of being a spoilt child/drana queen etc.

Some posters on here seem to great pleasure in pointing out how spoilt/dramatic the posters on here are.

Personally I find these posters tend to be more melodramatic than the vast majority of posters they are criticising.

moomba said:
I think people spend more time analysing bluemoon posters than they do our performances. There have been a few over the top responses to the game, but it seems any criticism of a performance is met by accusations of being a spoilt child/drana queen etc.

Some posters on here seem to great pleasure in pointing out how spoilt/dramatic the posters on here are.

Personally I find these posters tend to be more melodramatic than the vast majority of posters they are criticising.

Like I said a little pragmatism would not go amiss from everyone

moomba said:

Spot on, it is OK to criticise a s long as it's not just for the sake of it. If everything was going alright we'd win every game, but we aren't top of the league so people have right to point out what they see as faults in our team or tactics. A draw against this Southampton team isn't too shabby in my opinion on their home ground, but them dominating the play is what would worry me as a manager.

We are still competing on all fronts, so their isn't too much to complain about from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.