Spoilt children!

Spoilt children? You'll find them spending someone else's money in the transfer forum.
The rest of us? Well we just become a little frustrated from time to time.

moomba said:
I think people spend more time analysing bluemoon posters than they do our performances. There have been a few over the top responses to the game, but it seems any criticism of a performance is met by accusations of being a spoilt child/drana queen etc.

Some posters on here seem to great pleasure in pointing out how spoilt/dramatic the posters on here are.

Personally I find these posters tend to be more melodramatic than the vast majority of posters they are criticising.

Its a game of football , an emotive subject , and many ridiculous posts are made within minutes or hours of a game , personally if they cant handle the criticism , they should put a bit more thought into their comments ,but they could always enroll in your in depth analysis sessions.

I'll still get frustrated, like I do every season, but I hope I still remain humble unlike the red *****

Footy would be so boring if I expected City to play well and win every game. I don't mind that winning is not a formality, and besides, the forum is so much more interesting because of it.

*not sure if interesting is the best word*

gmckennasell said:
moomba said:
I think people spend more time analysing bluemoon posters than they do our performances. There have been a few over the top responses to the game, but it seems any criticism of a performance is met by accusations of being a spoilt child/drana queen etc.

Some posters on here seem to great pleasure in pointing out how spoilt/dramatic the posters on here are.

Personally I find these posters tend to be more melodramatic than the vast majority of posters they are criticising.

Its a game of football , an emotive subject , and many ridiculous posts are made within minutes or hours of a game , personally if they cant handle the criticism , they should put a bit more thought into their comments ,but they could always enroll in your in depth analysis sessions.

Very few ridiculous posts are made within hours of a game. Many emotive posts are made, which aren't the work of spoiled children, but of people who have something to say and have chosen a great place to say it. Quite a lot of these posts are demeaned as childish by people that can't handle anything less than a blue sky report of how things are going at the club.

The fact that you've chosen to try and take the piss out of my rather than discuss what I have to say is telling.

moomba said:
gmckennasell said:
moomba said:

Very few ridiculous posts are made within hours of a game. Many emotive posts are made, which aren't the work of spoiled children, but of people who have something to say and have chosen a great place to say it. Quite a lot of these posts are demeaned as childish by people that can't handle anything less than a blue sky report of how things are going at the club.

The fact that you've chosen to try and take the piss out of my rather than discuss what I have to say is telling.

Moomba's dead right. This "spoilt children" thing which does the rounds on here regularly is always the work of posters who aren't capable of critical analysis. Some fool yesterday said to one of our most knowledgeable and fair posters (Exeter Blue) " well why aren't you the manager then?" After he made some reasoned points. There's a classic case in point. And you get these regular "get behind your team FFS" nuggets all the time too.

There are plenty of ridiculous posts on all forums, and plenty on here, but to insinuate that all criticism or is somehow wrong is utterly and totally simple minded.

I am a fully paid up member of the matchday thread drama queens society
but spoilt,no it's mainly frustration if it is not going well because i know what they are capable of

I am a normal rational person at all other times ;)

moomba said:
gmckennasell said:
moomba said:

There is a difference between having your say and venting frustration, I can and often do find other peoples opinions of the same game I have watched interesting to read even if I disagree with them, I don't think I am alone in finding silly reactionary posts and threads after a poor game boring and embarrassing, far too many people post before they think rather than think before they post it was ever thus and to be fair we are not alone all forums suffer from it, it's the way things are

Ducado said:
moomba said:
gmckennasell said:

There is a difference between having your say and venting frustration, I can and often do find other peoples opinions of the same game I have watched interesting to read even if I disagree with them, I don't think I am alone in finding silly reactionary posts and threads after a poor game boring and embarrassing, far too many people post before they think rather than think before they post it was ever thus and to be fair we are not alone all forums suffer from it, it's the way things are

It's an internet forum, not a board meeting. If we can't rant here, where can we?

I've said stupid things on here, I'm sure there's not too many that haven't. The sooner we just accept that people will say things from the heart and in the heat of the moment, and move on the better IMO. Good posts get lost in the rush to write them off as the work of "spoiled children".

moomba said:
gmckennasell said:
moomba said:

The fact that you've chosen to try and take the piss out of my rather than discuss what I have to say is telling.[/quote

their are hundreds of posts on different threads suggesting a perspective to where the club is now and where we have come from ,so you are in the minority , i can assure you i didnt intend to take the piss , as you say , but perhaps if a different opinion of your analysis of fellow posters , can be considered taking the piss , that speaks volumes.

gmckennasell said:
their are hundreds of posts on different threads suggesting a perspective to where the club is now and where we have come from ,so you are in the minority , i can assure you i didnt intend to take the piss , as you say , but perhaps if a different opinion of your analysis of fellow posters , can be considered taking the piss , that speaks volumes.

I must be mistaken and you genuinely thought I ran classes on football analysis then. Apologies for my mistake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.