Spoilt football fans

I can't speak for the rest, but, as long as we are in a Champions League spot then I am happy.

hey life is short

and i'm one of those so-called glory hunters you despise
i am okay though with City not winning owt this season; not expecting anything is really the better option

but if next season we finish with nowt in our hands with not even a League Cup to show for and somehow conjure another early Champions League exit i will be extremely peeved and probably trash my room during all of that and if Mancini is still at the helm by then then he probably deserves the axe because he simply did not carry on delivering the quality end product from this massively talented and extravagant squad that we have built. these players were brought in to connect with each other and if the manager cannot make that happen on a week-in-week-out basis then should bring in a better one with the oil money we have available

toddluvzgta said:
hey life is short

and i'm one of those so-called glory hunters you despise
i am okay though with City not winning owt this season; not expecting anything is really the better option

but if next season we finish with nowt in our hands with not even a League Cup to show for and somehow conjure another early Champions League exit i will be extremely peeved and probably trash my room during all of that and if Mancini is still at the helm by then then he probably deserves the axe because he simply did not carry on delivering the quality end product from this massively talented and extravagant squad that we have built. these players were brought in to connect with each other and if the manager cannot make that happen on a week-in-week-out basis then should bring in a better one with the oil money we have available

lol......bloomin glory hunters eh

mancityvstoke said:
we're just turning into the same glory hunting ***** that we've slagged off for most of our supporting lives.

everything I didn't want.
Unfortunately many are but not everyone.

Caveman said:
mancityvstoke said:
we're just turning into the same glory hunting ***** that we've slagged off for most of our supporting lives.

everything I didn't want.
Unfortunately many are but not everyone.

I know mate......surrounded by true blues every matchday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.