Spoilt football fans

greasedupdeafguy said:
11 angry men said:
I don't understand why City fans can't just ride out poor results. All teams go through a bad patch, and most fans (including rags) can just get on with it. If City lose it's the end of the world for people on here and the manager has to go, or Joe Hart/Dzeko/Nasri/Mario/Barry etc is the worst player in the world and should be stoned to death in city square.

Some people need to take a chill pill and STFU. Imagine if you lived the rest of your life flipping out everytime something didn't go your way, you'd be locked away in a mental hospital.
Guess you don't go on red cafe after united lose plus we've been shit all season one hell of a bad patch.

i can understand what your saying but to be honest I wouldn't expect anything better from those plastic rags and I certainly hate to see City fans going the same way on here

greasedupdeafguy said:
11 angry men said:
I don't understand why City fans can't just ride out poor results. All teams go through a bad patch, and most fans (including rags) can just get on with it. If City lose it's the end of the world for people on here and the manager has to go, or Joe Hart/Dzeko/Nasri/Mario/Barry etc is the worst player in the world and should be stoned to death in city square.

Some people need to take a chill pill and STFU. Imagine if you lived the rest of your life flipping out everytime something didn't go your way, you'd be locked away in a mental hospital.
Guess you don't go on red cafe after united lose plus we've been shit all season one hell of a bad patch.

Unbeaten up until the Derby. This is the bad patch. And still second with 5 months of the season (21 games) left to go. Get a grip.

Didsbury Dave said:
Josh Blue said:
A few people trying to justify their behavior/tantrums just like a spoilt brat would :P

Ever since adug took over I've noticed that the bottom tier of the forum, the most feeble minded, low intelligence, bombast spewing know-nowts use the phrase "our fans have become spoilt" to try to quell any kind of critical analysis . No offence because I suspect you're a little kid, but I think it's about the most idiotic, blind, baseless, embarrasment of a comment that its possible to make.
York away? ;-)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Ever since adug took over I've noticed that the bottom tier of the forum, the most feeble minded, low intelligence, bombast spewing know-nowts use the phrase "our fans have become spoilt" to try to quell any kind of critical analysis . No offence because I suspect you're a little kid, but I think it's about the most idiotic, blind, baseless, embarrasment of a comment that its possible to make.
York away? ;-)
Everyone who was at York away and I was DEFINITELY 100% there, knows a section of our fanbase has always been a bunch of moaning twats. It's not new since the takeover, although elevated expectations will have worsened it.

we're just turning into the same glory hunting cunts that we've slagged off for most of our supporting lives.

everything I didn't want.

Skashion said:
mancityvstoke said:
we're just turning into the same glory hunting ***** that we've slagged off for most of our supporting lives.

everything I didn't want.
Bollocks. The twats that made Edghill cry just want to make Nasri cry instead.

hate cry babys me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.