Spoilt football fans

BillyShears said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:
Can you explain why it is ok for Jose to trail Barca and not us to trail the rags? Yet you would have Mourinho but not Mancini??

As I said the grass is always greener for some.. you being the main culprit!!

Firstly, you know absolutely fuck all about me, and you don't even read my posts properly as proven by your inane assertion that I want Mourinho as our manager. I don't. I'm on record as having said that dozens of times. Doesn't change the fact that I don't think Mancini's the guy either, but hey, clearly that's why you've got such a massive hard on for me you need multiple !!?? at the end of every sentence.

However, your point about Mourinho is nonsense. He may well be trailing Barca by 13 points, but he's still a better manager than Mancini. That's why, when he leaves Madrid he'll go to us or United or Chelsea. It's why he replaced Mancini at Inter. Mancini won't be going to Madrid, Barca, Munich, hell even PSG, next. Because he's not that good and not that highly rated across Europe.

They are both good managers and have both got successful track records and they both have similar faults. My problem with Mourinho is he replaced Mancini at Inter, is he still there ? Oh no he left to feather his own nest at a bigger club in Real Madrid. It is going a little pear shaped for him there so he is looking for his payday exit. He would jump at the chance to replace Mancini again at City but this egotistic twat would not think twice about then leaving City for United and going to his press conference to say " errr I took City to errr the next level and they should be grateful to me but joining United is errr a dream, a much errr bigger club with more history and to follow sir Alex is an honour for me"

He would love this limelight, is this what we want at our club.

Mourinho is a grade A Tosser of a man, whereas Mancini has class and respect.

Re: Whinging bar studs

pedigreeblue said:
Every time we lose a game or sometimes even just drop a point, the Whinging collective are out in force, blaming everyone from Chappers, to Mancini. I can't think of one player who hasn't recieved some sort of criticism. Now are these short memoried whingers the same 'fans' who boo there own team and berate some of our own players during the game? Does anyone share the same opinion as me, that there is a certain something holding us back from greatness, and it may well be that small percentage of brain dead supporters who perhaps don't understand what supporting a team is all about ! Do they not understand that negativity from the terraces effects players, I have witnessed first hand, some of our senior players shaking there heads at comments being shouted from there own fans, and sarcastic smiles and comments made when the pitch side announcer has "thanked us for our wonderful support". I salute the 99% of our wonderful supporters but is it possible that the 1% find another way of venting there obvious frustrations, and perhaps stay away on match day !

I have been reading this forum for years. Pedigree blues post hits home.
I followed yesterday's pre match, in play and post match threads yesterday on the forum as I could neither see or hear the game. from the posts I was under the impression that City were truly shit however I was so angry as the posts and what was being said I actually had to log out. Now that I've watched the match I am even more angry with some of the childish, pathetic, crucifying posts which were made as they actually didn't play bad.

To those who posted rude, demeaning crap, yes, you may think your fantastic City fans but what makes you different to the other teams fans?
What gives City the God given right to win the title 2 years in a row? (and if you say money you can do one)
Why are you entitled to expect the title above other teams who haven't been able to win it every single year?
What gives in some people's heads that they venomously degrade those players and the very manager who made our dreams come true?

I could go on for ever but won't as I'm sure there'll be plenty chomping at the bit to vent their anger because I and others love our team and the current batch of stars, yes stars, they brought me trophies in my lifetime and whilst I would love to win every game I certainly won't go on public forums and fuck them up and down because things didn't go the way we would've liked.
Pathetic, it's like spoilt children syndrome.

Josh Blue said:
Not just outs but in general it seems football fans are becoming like brats.

Ourselves for example, do we have to win the league every season otherwise these brats will want the manager out?

Is it our throw-away consumer culture? Always looking for a quick fix? So what is we finish second? It means we will have watched some great football and finished as the second best team in the country....roll on next year.

Why win at all costs? why not enjoy supporting the team and have a good time. Fair enough if we were struggling to get into the top 6 and or we were getting hammered by other teams like Villa are.

I read on one thread "Mancini can't take any credit for our recent success".

Basically saying it was all down to Mansour and Khaldoon?

Well correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it Mancini that has improved Richards, Zab, Lescott, Kompany and Barry with training. You could argue he has improved Clichy as well.

I know it a lot of it has to do with keeping up with the rags and if it was someone else was in 1st place we might be a bit calmer but some of the stuff I read on here is pathetic.

Very well said josh.

bobmcfc said:
Josh Blue said:
Not just outs but in general it seems football fans are becoming like brats.

Ourselves for example, do we have to win the league every season otherwise these brats will want the manager out?

Is it our throw-away consumer culture? Always looking for a quick fix? So what is we finish second? It means we will have watched some great football and finished as the second best team in the country....roll on next year.

Why win at all costs? why not enjoy supporting the team and have a good time. Fair enough if we were struggling to get into the top 6 and or we were getting hammered by other teams like Villa are.

I read on one thread "Mancini can't take any credit for our recent success".

Basically saying it was all down to Mansour and Khaldoon?

Well correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it Mancini that has improved Richards, Zab, Lescott, Kompany and Barry with training. You could argue he has improved Clichy as well.

I know it a lot of it has to do with keeping up with the rags and if it was someone else was in 1st place we might be a bit calmer but some of the stuff I read on here is pathetic.

Very well said josh.

This

I don't understand why City fans can't just ride out poor results. All teams go through a bad patch, and most fans (including rags) can just get on with it. If City lose it's the end of the world for people on here and the manager has to go, or Joe Hart/Dzeko/Nasri/Mario/Barry etc is the worst player in the world and should be stoned to death in city square.

Some people need to take a chill pill and STFU. Imagine if you lived the rest of your life flipping out everytime something didn't go your way, you'd be locked away in a mental hospital.

11 angry men said:
I don't understand why City fans can't just ride out poor results. All teams go through a bad patch, and most fans (including rags) can just get on with it. If City lose it's the end of the world for people on here and the manager has to go, or Joe Hart/Dzeko/Nasri/Mario/Barry etc is the worst player in the world and should be stoned to death in city square.

Some people need to take a chill pill and STFU. Imagine if you lived the rest of your life flipping out everytime something didn't go your way, you'd be locked away in a mental hospital.

I like where you are coming from but you have to remember this is a forum, and they are all the same, Ragcafe, Rawk, all of them mate, it brings out the worst in people

11 angry men said:

This!

Welcome to Bluemoon btw, prepare to be frustrated :-)

11 angry men said:

Guess you don't go on red cafe after united lose plus we've been shit all season one hell of a bad patch.

guvnors son mcfc said:
They are both good managers and have both got successful track records and they both have similar faults. My problem with Mourinho is he replaced Mancini at Inter, is he still there ? Oh no he left to feather his own nest at a bigger club in Real Madrid. It is going a little pear shaped for him there so he is looking for his payday exit. He would jump at the chance to replace Mancini again at City but this egotistic twat would not think twice about then leaving City for United and going to his press conference to say " errr I took City to errr the next level and they should be grateful to me but joining United is errr a dream, a much errr bigger club with more history and to follow sir Alex is an honour for me"

I am not a poster who's got a semi-on at the prospect of Mourinho, but there is no way that this scenario could ever happen. If he came here there would be restrictive covenants on his contract that would prevent him managing at united within a decade imo.

And I'm sure our owners would be very much 'take it or leave it' having being subject to his smoke and mirror tactics on previous occasion(s).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.