• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-------------------------Ederson
Cancelo-----Stones-----Laporte-----Zinchenko
---------------------------Ferna
------------Bernardo----------Gundogan
Mahrez--------------Jesus------------------Sterling

Ideally we're in a position to bring off Cancelo and Bernardo at HT barring a disastrous first half.

just think Jesus needs the minutes if he's going to be any use for the remainder of the season. Maybe Grealish could just do a half if all goes to plan. Also just figuring Pep won't dump a load of youngsters in as that's not his thing, so I snuck McAtee in out of sheer blind hope.
Fair comment that

cant see KDB starting given he took a bit of a knock. Id put McAtee in there along Gundo. Like to see a front 3 of Jesus, Delap and Raz. Id keep Grealish fresh for Palace

cant see KDB starting given he took a bit of a knock. Id put McAtee in there along Gundo. Like to see a front 3 of Jesus, Delap and Raz. Id keep Grealish fresh for Palace
Just think Jack is hitting his stride now and even if he only plays an hour, it's momentum, especially as he missed a couple of games. Also think there's a lack of creativity in a Jesus, Raz and Delap front 3.

Pep won't disrespect the opponents by playing kids, it's not his style even if the games won, he will play first teamers and we might see a few of them second half. We really should be throwing a few kids in, particularly with our defensive troubles, we have an entire back 4 unavailable but he won't. A few seem to be forgetting walker is suspended which is quite annoying as cancelo could have done with a rest but we don't have another option.

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Foden
Grealish
Sterling
Jesus

Mbete, Egan-Riley and Wilson-Esbrand can all fancy their chances of a run out, we've got 5 subs no reason why those 3 can't get 30 minutes so long as we haven't somehow fallen apart.

Pep won't disrespect the opponents by playing kids, it's not his style even if the games won, he will play first teamers and we might see a few of them second half. We really should be throwing a few kids in, particularly with our defensive troubles, we have an entire back 4 unavailable but he won't. A few seem to be forgetting walker is suspended which is quite annoying as cancelo could have done with a rest but we don't have another option.

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Foden
Grealish
Sterling
Jesus

Mbete, Egan-Riley and Wilson-Esbrand can all fancy their chances of a run out, we've got 5 subs no reason why those 3 can't get 30 minutes so long as we haven't somehow fallen apart.
I get what you're saying and I agree but I feel like if a team doesn't want to be "disrespected" they shouldn't lose 0-5 in the first leg of a CL tie. If I was Pep I'd take into account the PL title race when making any decisions.

_______________________Ederson___________________

Cancelo__________Stones________Laporte_________Zinchenko

___________________Fernandinho_______________________

___________Gundogan___________Mcatee_____________

Sterling______________Delap_____________Jesus

--------------------------Ederson------------------
Cancelo-----Stones------Laporte---Zinchenko
---------------------------Dinho-------‐-----------------------
-----------------Gundo------------Grealish----------------
Mahrez-----------------Gabby-----------------Sterling

Rest for KDB, Bernie & Foden.

Just looking at parking for Wednesday night, it offered me ASDA for £6.25. Is there an area in the car park that you can park for match day? I thought before you could get fined for parking there if you weren't using ASDA... Help please

We usually park in the City and walk but time is going to be tight as we aren't leaving until after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.