Sporting CP (H) - CL Last 16 - Wed 9th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuses for anyone not to go after yesterday's monumental performance!!

Just looking at parking for Wednesday night, it offered me ASDA for £6.25. Is there an area in the car park that you can park for match day? I thought before you could get fined for parking there if you weren't using ASDA... Help please

We usually park in the City and walk but time is going to be tight as we aren't leaving until after work.
Asda is free for 4 hours, i think

with the tie effectively over, and Pep's burning desire to win every single game, i think we'll see a rotated but strong XI.

Sterling, Gundo, Delap, Fernandinho, Jesus, Palmer (is he available?) all allow the front 6 to rotate as/if needed but i think Pep's biggest selection problem is the back four, and how to rest certain players with a couple of injuries about. Next game is Monday which gives a couple of extra days off, and i wonder if Pep will adjust to a back 3, or give Mbete a game in a back 4? hard to second guess.

I think we'll see a stronger XI than many expect, something like this.

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundogan
Foden
Grealish
Sterling
Jesus

I think we'll see a stronger XI than many expect, something like this.

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundogan
Foden
Grealish
Sterling
Jesus
i think Fernandinho in for Rodri and you're about there? I do wonder if the centre half 'issue' is playing on his mind.

Reactions: Ric
Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Silva, Gundogan, Sterling, Delap, Grealish

I don't think he will play Delap, but I would like to see him start a game and get maybe a few goals under his belt. He will probably play Jesus instead.

Good rest for Cancelo, De Bruyne, Mahrez and Rodri

Anyone know when Cup scheme money went out? Can't seem to find this one on my statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.