Sporting v City: Post Match Discussion Thread

how did the ref not see that dirty little **** pariera stamping on kun??? I can bet a months wages if it was a reversal, then there would have been an uproar and the player looking like he had been shot by a sniper. I hope that city make a post match complaint. that sort of shit needs eliminating from the game. especially when these fuckers fall over if there's a strong wind near them.

rnblade said:
how did the ref not see that dirty little **** pariera stamping on kun??? I can bet a months wages if it was a reversal, then there would have been an uproar and the player looking like he had been shot by a sniper. I hope that city make a post match complaint. that sort of shit needs eliminating from the game. especially when these fuckers fall over if there's a strong wind near them.

I caught that stamp at the end. It was just about on the camera. Could't believe the commentators chose to ignore it. Pretty sure that was the reason why Kolarov clobbered Pariera straight after. Should be a 3 match ban.

-- Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:06 am --

FantasyIreland said:
Awful team selection last night,shockingly unbalanced and one dimensional,especially midfield,it just didn't offer an atttacking threat or even any fluidity.
Again,i think this highlights just how piss poor our depth of quality is.It's cost us a place in three cups already this year.
Our team looks a shadow of the one tearing up the prem when Yaya,Komps and Richards are missing.

We played a 442 tonight but the personnel just weren't equipped to do so,absolutely no pace or width was provided and as shocking a game as Dzeko had,he never really had a chance given his lack of supply and options when in posession.

Milner was atrocious and,like Dzeko,i often wonder exactly what role he was bought to perform in our side as i struggle to see where both fit into our style of play.

We need to purchase at least two players in the summer who can offer us something different especially from the wings as we just don't threaten from those positions.

Saying that,we should be more than capable of recovering this tie next week but it will be no walkover,especially if similar square pegs are deployed.....

I don't think there were any intentions to attack tonight. We looked stubborn and awkward, but we were hard to break down and I expect that is what Mancini's primary goal was. Maybe nick an away goal on the break, but it doesn't matter because we will steam roll them at home.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Did I really hear Mancini say we deserved to win? What an idiot. Who does he think he's fooling?

We created the better chances, on another day Barrys shot goes in as does Kolarovs and Balotelli's. They scored the only good chance they had, and it was a good goal.
With Yaya back and Richards I expect 3 - 4 goals at the home tie.

66% possession according to Sky and same number of efforts on goal.

We didn't pl,ay as well as we can, but it was the same old story of a team keeping men behind the ball at home slowing our build up play

good job there is a second leg, we missed ya ya's control in there last night.

for me de jong/barry/milner in the middle does not work, i would have played nasri in there for his experience of euro comps alone.

the less that's said about dzeko's passing the better(apart from one hollywood ball to kolorov)

what was the atmosphere like and pre match boozing etc?

didnt come accross on tv at all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.