Sporting v City: Post Match Discussion Thread

Mancini fucked up tonight. He hasnt learned from playing Clichy at right back and tonight he puts him there again. Savic would of been a better option there. It didnt look right all the way during the match. Sloppy play didnt test the keeper that much it was a poor display.

Hart tonight fucked up for the goal still has that habit of pushing the into dangerous positions. He would want to be tipping it behind for a corner or away from danger, this seems to be Harts flaw and he needs to be working on it time and time again.

We will still be too much for them in the return leg and should go through to the next round. Sometimes little flaws creep into the game but the manager needs to able to see these things to make changes so it doesnt happen again.

Davs 19 said:
pudge said:
mainestandblu said:
Before this game i was v confident we would see a double winning season this yr now im not so sure!
i didnt see the full 90mins but what i did see confirms the fact that milner and dzeko are just not good enough imo considering the opposition the team selected should have won this game.

Also shitting it about Vinnys injury (may have waved good bye to PL) mainly because i have absolutley zero confidence in lescott !!
Why do you have 'absolutely zero confidence' in the best English centre back this season?

Because he's a Rag ???

Haha yes of course because you dont agree with my opinion i am obvoiusly a rag!! Standard response from alot of idiots on here!!

lescotts best performance this season was for england and other than that he doesnt stand out for me. for a supposed world class defender he's nowhere near good enough on the ball. vinny carries him alot! e.g vinnys suspension he never did look the best CB in the PL!!!!!

Well I think we should all back Leighton to take over the managers job cos we are obviously in the shite given this poor management of the game tonight! Bobby Manc must not have a clue what he is doing...??????

That is it, the season is over after this abject performance!

Fugging Nora!!!!!!

Get real , and get a fugging life!!!!

1-0 down , coming home??? Oooo I am worried! More so than Utd , at least they scored two goals and that is good surely at home....????

Morons!!!!!!

Where art thou YaYa?

Dzeko didn't look like he wanted to break sweat tonight, and had a force field that caused the ball to cannon off him.

Milner, please be careful with possession, it helps the team.

Kompany, get well soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.